[FFXIV] Enijah T. Introduction

EnijahTia

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the welcome first and foremost, now I suppose it's time for me to answer the Q's 

Hmm where do I even start?

Your stance on Lalafel's? Love them, hate them, rather roast them or punt them?

I'm a fan of lalas actually though I like to see my equipment, thus I would never want to be one. 

If you were a bird, what bird would you be?

Goose? uhh...I'd probably want to be a Chinese Golden Pheasant, purely based on aesthetics (I'm shallow like that) 

Do you love bears, and if so, how much on a scale of 1 to Atrael?

I love bears as animals, though they are not my type (gay people will know what I mean)

How do you feel about moogles?
Moogles are great, I actually had this wish that instead of Aerther crystals transporting us from one zone to another, it would be moogles that descend from the skies then lift us up using some kind of fluffy vessel and then bring us to our destination! 

Cats or dogs?
Fan of both, but I am currently fostering two cats (Mayonnaise and Pixel) so my vote would probably go to cats. 

Favorite time of the year?
Fall. I spend too much money on sweater so my fashion game is at its peak during this time, not so much on the rest of the year. 

Pizza toppings? 
I am not a pizza connoisseur, I usually just eat whatever is ordered but you can never go wrong with all dressed (do American believe in all dressed pizza?). I have been into Mexican lately so that might change. 

I hope you like cat facts. - I love cat facts. 

You like slam poetry? You've gotta show me some; I'm weak when it comes to that. I only know the person everyone else does - Saul Williams - haha. Youtube nights should be interesting!
- ooh boy, slam poetry is probably my really pathetic attempt at being cultured. That said, I am willing to sound ridiculous AND incomprehensible and you will love it ;)

Thank you again for the warm welcome! Really appreciate it!

All dressed is totes a Canadian thing -- we just got All dressed chips here in 'Merica to try out - though I couldn't find them yet.  

And you eat whatever is ordered?  Are you fancy and have a person on staff that orders pizza for you?  You seem very laid back - can I come over and order pizza for you?  Would you eat anything someone ordered for you?

Also, you cannot tease an impressive sweater collection without sharing pics! 

Welcome to the forums.

Do we really?  I guess I've never had to describe such a person in a context where that information was important...

Yup my one roomie was a bear of a man, hair and all. Straight up pelt, dude used to condition his body hair. All his girls called him a bear. I thought everyone used this phrase. Midri has been dating to many boys :p