Myralyn's First Intro Ever

Myralyn Quiambao

Hello SOHCO!

Myralyn here and after doing quite a bit of homework on you guys, I'm hoping to fly with SOHCO real soon :) I very rarely play anything other than EVE and I'm 99% focused on PvP in the game, although..., I'm always happy to do JF runs for my corp (or just about anything else) if asked. I've been playing regularly for nearly two years and I'm enjoying the game more and more all the time. I really prefer to be part of a tight knit, mixed skill level group where I can learn and hopefully be helpful as well, but I tend to enjoy everyone in the game and make it point to fully support every friendly player (especially FC's!) I can.

IRL I'm a 46yo laid back, beer drinking, SoCal native employed as an Operations Manager in what's left of our heavy industrial manufacturing sector. I'm lucky to have an amazing wife and nearly enough kids to get a free pass into heaven straight from the Pope :) 

Cheers,

Myralyn

(BTW - my real name is Mike, but at this point I prefer Myralyn on comms :)

Greetings and salutations. You have a lot of accounts! I think you're going to take that trophy...

What have you done in your two years in EVE? Hi-sec? Low-sec? NPC Null?

What's your favorite ship, and why?

How old are your kids? I stopped at 4, they're 6, 8, 14, and 16.

Hello Myralyn!

Welcome to the Forums.  Look forward to flying with you in Eve.  My Eve name is Gregor Grim.  

A couple of questions for you.....

-Light or Dark?

-Stone, Wood or Metal?

-Beer of Choice?

Hey Gregor!

I'd have to say it depends..

I would say wood but I think my current source of income obligates me to say concrete :p

The standby's are Sierra Nevada Pale, Newcastle Brown, or Coors light depending on mood and venue - any variance from that invariably result's in an IPA :)