[FFXIV] Ryuro Cole

Ryuro

Hello everyone,

I am very sorry for the late introduction, but I haven't been feeling well after returning from my trip to the UK. I am Ryuro Cole and I am 25 years old. I live in Canada, and have been playing FF XIV since beta. I got into XIV after switching to it from XI, which I played for years.

I mainly play war or dps so if anyone needs any help, I'm happy to join groups. I have been playing final fantasy games since I was a child, and have played them all. I mainly like to play the rpg genre.

I meet Kushina last March and do everything with her. We visit each other as much as we can and I have proposed to her. We are happily engaged and she is the love of my life. I work in a warehouse on night shift, so it can be hard to find people who want to play at the same time as us. I am a very shy person so I am not very good with this kind of thing. It can take some time for me to get used to new people, so please give me some time.

Thank you for the invite, we are both liking Leviathan much better than Siren.

2 minutes ago, Yuri said:

Hello!

What server did you play in FFXI? We love to meet old players.

Grats on your engagement. My husband Scp and I met through FFXI and we have been together 9 years now, couples that game together, stay together :D

Welcome to the forums!

Pretty much this^

Welcome to the forums and looking forward to getting to know you better. 

Just now, Ryuro said:

In XI I played on Phoenix.

It's very encouraging to see a couple that has been together for 9 years.

Was there much distance between you?

There was about 1100 miles between us.  MN > PA.  After 8 months of talking, Yuri moved to PA with me.  It's hard to look back after 9 years... the time really flew by!