[FFXIV] Broa Constrictor - Introduction/Application

Broa_Constrictor

I'm still pretty new to FFXIV, but not new to MMOs. I just created a brand new character on Leviathon and am looking for a friendly, close knit community willing to help each other out.

I am a 31 year old father of two, so I am usually busy during the days. I almost exclusively game in the evenings EST.

I found this FC from 'sandanzuki' on Reddit.  Looks like a great group to grow with. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I'll be on tonight to hopefully chat with a few of you.

Please tell me your name is literally "Boa constrictor? More like broa constrictor, heyooo~"

If not, the part of me inside that's still in high school will be very disappointed.

Aaanyway, welcome!

Why did you decide to start playing FFXIV? What class (or classes) do you have your eye on? Who's your favorite character so far? And how do you feel about those Lalafells?

Well tell your high school self to NOT be disappointed :) My in game name is also 'Broa Constrictor'.  He is a Roegadyn bro and loves everything to do with the 'bro' culture.   And as a big Roegadyn bro, I think the Lalafells really need to up their weight in the gym and start hitting the protein hard.  Their bis, pecs, and lats are laughable.

hah but, I just started playing FFXIV and I'm really getting into it. I am starting as an Archer/Bard, but also want to try warrior and summoner in the future.  I want to experience in all aspects of the game, including professions, crafting, pvp, and raiding.

-Broa 

Welcome!  I'm sandanzuki. :)  I likely won't be online until kind of late due to a work engagement, but either Super Goose of Kestrel Lockehart can get you set up in-game.  

Are you free for a Mumble date either late tonight or else some evening over the weekend?  Our Mumble server info is posted under Policy.  (Mumble is also a good way to find someone who can send you in-game invite if you can't find anyone by player search -- if there's anyone in the FFXIV channel, they should be able to get you.)

5 hours ago, Midri said:

Welcome!  I'm sandanzuki. :)  I likely won't be online until kind of late due to a work engagement, but either Super Goose of Kestrel Lockehart can get you set up in-game.  

Are you free for a Mumble date either late tonight or else some evening over the weekend?  Our Mumble server info is posted under Policy.  (Mumble is also a good way to find someone who can send you in-game invite if you can't find anyone by player search -- if there's anyone in the FFXIV channel, they should be able to get you.)

Thanks for the welcome bros.  Yea I should be available for mumble in the evenings.

I still don't have access to the chat or other forums.