[FFXIV] Minty Chicklets

Minty Chicklets

Hello my name is Minty Chicklets, after talking with Verus and Goose I decided to put a Application in. I have been an MMO player since long ago, and am really enjoying FF14. I am currently leveling my Lalafel Ninja as my main, but I have been working on my Tank classes when I have time. This is my first MMO where I have been DPS and Tank, I have always leveled healer classes so this time I wanted to mix it up. I am a fairly casual player and I would consider myself a weekend warrior most of the time. I am a 34 and work in the Oil and Gas industry, and I am a anime watcher, manga reader and video game player. If you have any questions send me a tell in-game or you can ask here, I do not mind.

Midri I should be able to get on tonight (Sunday) that should not be a problem. I normally get off a bit early (around 8PM Central or so) on Sundays because Mondays are terrible if I do not get my sleep. Cocorico I have been reading most Jump titles for many years, I started with Naruto in the beginning, I still read One Piece, Toriko and Bleach at least until the 2 latter ones finish soon. A picked up a couple of new ones like Shokugeki no Soma, Boku No Hero Academia, Nanatsu no Taizai and Fairy Tail. I will read most things though, so always open to some new stuff. Most anime I watch season to season depending on what catches my eye, I always give something a few episodes before I give up on it. I normally watch anything, as long as the story is half decent and the animation is good haha. New spring season stuff this week, I am looking forward to it.

6 hours ago, Minty Chicklets said:

A picked up a couple of new ones like Shokugeki no Soma, Boku No Hero Academia, Nanatsu no Taizai and Fairy Tail. New spring season stuff this week, I am looking forward to it.

How excited are you for the Boku no Hero Academia adaptation? I heard it's really good.