[FFXIV] Kurai Kaze

Kurai

Hello! I am Kurai. I met a few of you at pax this weekend. Looking to get back into the game and minori recommended you guys highly. Very very very highly. So no pressure or anything ;D 

At pax, yoshi-p played with my first sephirot group. After his translators told me to make sure to keep him topped off at all times, he went and got himself knocked off.

About me. I've touched yoshi-p, twice. His shirts are soft. I'm fairly laid back. I've cosplayed Hoenheime and Doctor Light. My beard is shaved into spikes because it's cool. And ATM I only have my black mage at 60 but will likely take a tank and healer up next. I raided up to the last boss of second coil and kind of took a break from raiding after that.

So that's me, hi!

Hello my soon to be fellow healer and Lalafell, welcome to our boards. Minori said you were a cool guy so I will go with that. A few questions:

Minori said Yoshi smelled nice, do you agree, and if so, what do you think he smelled like (since you have touched him)

Pancakes or muffins?

If you had to change from the greatest race in the world, to another less favored race in game, what would it be?

Can I take you though anything my new friend? *cough* this is not for your sweet, sweet bonus I swear *cough*  :Onion 202:

Finally, what other games have you played or like to play?

Edited by Yuri
reading comprehension r hard

Welcome to the forums!

After seeing the picture Minori posted at PAX this weekend, my first thought was you were cosplaying as Dr. Light.  I was right :)  Good stuff.

I can only assume you're a megaman fan... so I have to ask... Which is your favorite?  (I think you can tell which one mine is)

Pancakes or Waffles? Yuri copied me first, i swear!

If you were a mineral, what mineral would you be and why?

Lala's are master race, are they not?

I'll let someone else ask some super serious questions next.  I look forward to meeting you.

Edited by Scp

Welcome!

While we all know that black mage is best mage, what other DPS classes do you enjoy playing?

Who's your favorite NPC in the game?

What would be the socio-political ramifications of a military alliance between the city of Sharlayan and the dragons of Meracydia? SCP wanted super-serious

In order of extreme importance (aka the ones asked first)

All I could smell was my awful hair spray. You do what ya gotta do for the cosplay. 

Pancakes all day erryday.

I'd change to tarutaru (you did not specify game ;D and technically shantotto has existed in ffxiv so it's cannon!)

There's a sweet bonus? I stopped playing right after finishing the main story and getting the credits. So anything after that? My ilv is 142 on my blm >.>

For Mega Man Classic, Does this image answer your question? 

https://imgur.com/PjKRuCN 

For the X series X4. Also I own that wearable helmet capcom released last year! 

Dolomite! 

All will bow before the might of the lala.

I enjoyed dragoon for a brief time. Ninja looks fun. As does machenist. 

I'm going to cheat again and say shantotto. So cool even a brief fate appearance wins her that honor.

It would take years for such alliance to come to pass. Only once the Garlean real estate tychoon Sir Donald Drumpf rises within the ranks could such an alliance could and SHOULD be possible. Enemies will lay down arms on both sides, and take up arms and make sure his rise is short lived. 

Funny side note, everyone assumed he would rise to power in Ul'Dah, with how money is power there, but even the syndicate wouldn't tolerate such a figure.

23 minutes ago, Kurai said:

I'd change to tarutaru (you did not specify game ;D and technically shantotto has existed in ffxiv so it's cannon!)

Wait...wait...

So does this mean you are another FFXI vet?!?

Oh, and MM2 is great as well.  I have more experience with MM3, as I've played that the most trying to bring my SR time down. 

Edited by Scp

20 minutes ago, Kurai said:

It would take years for such alliance to come to pass. Only once the Garlean real estate tychoon Sir Donald Drumpf rises within the ranks could such an alliance could and SHOULD be possible. Enemies will lay down arms on both sides, and take up arms and make sure his rise is short lived. 

You are a Last Week Tonight guy as well as a FFXI vet? Amazeballs. Minori where have you been keeping this guy?

Edit; the sweet bonus is for the people that party with you in content. If you havent cleared it yet other players get a phlio/eso/lore bonus, these points can be turned into goods such as relic items. This may not be FFXI relic but there is still some decent hours put in. Bonuses from good people like you make my whm staff a closer reality.

Edited by Yuri

Hello!  Are you free for a Mumble date some evening this week?  In the meantime, I've bumped you to Guest access, since we have proof of your existence!  If you turn out to be a space spy after all, I'm holding Minori responsible...