[FFXIV] Kurai Kaze

Kurai

1 hour ago, Scp said:

Wait...wait...

So does this mean you are another FFXI vet?!?

Oh, and MM2 is great as well.  I have more experience with MM3, as I've played that the most trying to bring my SR time down. 

Yup. Played from US beta for regularly up until around 2009ish. Then was on again off again for a long time. Started on Midgardsormr then went to Hades. 

I think my fasted Mega Man 9 time was 47 minutes or something? I forget. Last time I looked, I was still in the top 100 on the leaderboards. I never timed my MM2, but my last MM1 play through was around 40 minutes.

Haha I forgot about the first time bonuses.

As for being a space spy, you can probably find my long abandoned eve pilot, Kurai Breau, in some space bar remembering the 2 months he bothered to train any skills and fly across maybe 3 jumps. Game did not resonate with me

Edited by Kurai

Titan from NA launch till about '09 as well.

I haven't practiced in a while, but I think one of my faster times was around 41~ minutes.  If I recall the WR is 32ish minutes.. All I can say is that's incredible luck.

GOD... you make me want to get back to it!

Edited by Scp

39 minutes ago, Gul said:

Remember when we easily beat Sephirot within the time limit totally legitimately no questions asked and got t-shirts fair and square obviouswink?

This is 100% without any reasonable doubt, the absolute verified truth!™