[EVE] Sterlling Mallory Archer

North Carolina, c'mon and raise up!  Are you born and raised with a crazy drawl, or, just where you have landed for now?

How many times have you taken your shirt off and twisted it around your head like a helicopter?

Are you a Wagon Mound 1 or Wagon Mound 2 type of guy?

39 minutes ago, Sterlling Mallory Archer said:

32 minutes ago, Yuri said:

I dont play EvE but I wanted to come in here and +1 your name! :drink:

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Inedit said:

North Carolina, c'mon and raise up!  Are you born and raised with a crazy drawl, or, just where you have landed for now?

How many times have you taken your shirt off and twisted it around your head like a helicopter?

Are you a Wagon Mound 1 or Wagon Mound 2 type of guy?

I grew up in South Carolina, but was born in Ohio and lived in Boston for a time.  No southern accent.  As for Wagon Mound, I think the last thing I want to discuss is negligence!  

The last thing you want to discuss is negligence?!  I can think of far worse things to discuss than negligence.  Are you open to discussing how a baby eating another baby is the perfect crime?

You have ruled out a southern accent, despite formative years in South Cackalacky.  Prior to leaving, did you learn to shag?  This also means you may have a crazy OH accent or a 'Goh Sawks!' Boston accent.  And don't try to pull that 'OH has no accent/is modeled for newscasters' - total bravo sierra.  Cleveland, especially, has one of the strongest accents around.

Hi there Sterlling!

I'm glad you were able to have a good conversation with Andreas (aka Tinyman on our forums here).  You do present a unique situation, as we would normally be wary to have our membership spread among different organizations.  That said, I can see why you would be cautious or reluctant about giving up your FW status right away.  I think there's certainly room for us to have a conversation about it - I would want to feel comfortable that I understood your reasons / desires to explore the null-sec way of life at this time.

Sadly I'm in the middle of figuring out my living situation, so my in-game availability is, well, notsomuch right this minute.  Are you agreeable to conversing here and/or via in-game mail between now and the weekend?  Then we can set up some time to talk over comms.

In the meantime, I am curious how you found your way to us.  Is there anything specific to our alliance or our corp that caught your interest?

Cheers

Valence Benedetto (in game)

5 minutes ago, Ashin said:

You do present a unique situation, as we would normally be wary to have our membership spread among different organizations.

I totally get this and for what its worth I'm in charge of my corp/alliance and we are basically a tiny but experienced FW lowsec corp (50k kills!), but importantly we are non affiliated outside of our forced allies inside the AmarrMil.

7 minutes ago, Ashin said:

I would want to feel comfortable that I understood your reasons / desires to explore the null-sec way of life at this time.

I'm really experienced with low sec but want to get more experience in sov null, and primarily to be part of a larger organization as my current corp is tiny and it would be nice to have more people to hang out with!

9 minutes ago, Ashin said:

Sadly I'm in the middle of figuring out my living situation, so my in-game availability is, well, notsomuch right this minute.  Are you agreeable to conversing here and/or via in-game mail between now and the weekend?  Then we can set up some time to talk over comms.

I sent you an in game mail last night covering a lot of these points, also I linked my steam profile there if that is easier for you to chat on.  I will be fairly busy this weekend so I might not be able to chat over voice comms, but I'm available all day Thursday if you can find a moment!

10 minutes ago, Ashin said:

I am curious how you found your way to us.  Is there anything specific to our alliance or our corp that caught your interest?

I was browsing EVE jobs and your post stood out!

2 minutes ago, Tinymanz said:

Cats or dogs?

I used to be firmly in the dogs category, but honestly I kind of prefer cats these days because they are so low maintenance and chill.  I know some cats suck, but mine are pretty cool.  I have a 4 year old Maine coon. She is a real sweatheart.  I also have a 16 year old 20 pound black cat named Mr. Cuddles.  He is a bro.  

3 minutes ago, Tinymanz said:

What are your thoughts on durian?

I had to google what that was.  Still not sure of my thoughts!

4 minutes ago, Tinymanz said:

Do you believe that eggplant is the Queen of vegetables?

Can't say I do!

6 minutes ago, Tinymanz said:

Do you think that chocolate and rhubarb are two flavors that go together?

I'm honestly not really a fan of rhubarb

23 minutes ago, Sterlling Mallory Archer said:

I'm available all day Thursday if you can find a moment!

It is possible I will be online later in the evening, but I am not certain right now sorry.  Have to figure out the roof over my head first!

23 minutes ago, Sterlling Mallory Archer said:

I was browsing EVE jobs and your post stood out!

We'd love to hear why! :angel:

I'll be sure to read your mail this evening.