[EVE] Wuzin Fendi

Wuzin Fendi

Hi Solomon,

Apologies, yesterday got away from me a bit and I ended up getting distracted a bit by work.  I'll PM you my API info now so you can take a look today.  If you don't have the time for an interview tonight, no worries!  I'll be floating around in space while watching Netflix and hopefully not working. 

Hi Tyrlis,

Sorry for the late reply.  Outside of EVE I'm trying Albion Online and I occasionally play SWtOR, STO, UO and (apologies) WoW.  I jump around a bit and usually stay whenever I have a good group of folks to play with.  In regards to advertising, there are still a fair share of smarmy executives out there.  I'm currently working with a fun bunch.

I had thought about taking a peak at Albion Online - it's another sandbox game, right?

No need to apologize about WoW - we have at least a dozen here that suffer from the same addiction. :)

Lastly, thanks for sending over the information.  I'll take a look some time during the day, and circle back with questions.

Albion Online is fun.  It's another sandbox game with an isometric top down view.  Like EVE it has high security zones and then zones for PvP and contested player run cities.  The economy is entirely player run as well.  It feels like it has good potential, but I think the best experience is had playing with outer rim guilds that engage in heavy PvP.  Otherwise, for players like me that don't yet have a guild, you're hanging out in the high security zones resource gathering and crafting.

WoW is inescapable... every time I try to leave, they release an expansion.

Hopefully it'll all work out. I joined very recently myself and can safely say now that I made the right choice. The people are helpful, mature and easy to get along with. (Mind you the boss can be a bit Strange, but don't let him know I said that.). 

I'm not a person that integrates very easily, a bit shy you could say, and I've felt very comfortable here...oh and they're also quite patient to endure my questions :P.