[EVE] MidasMulligan

MidasMulligan

On 9/11/2016 at 8:43 PM, Klausy-Kevin said:

Have you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

They don't think this question be like it is, but it do.  

Now for Midas...

1.  If you were stuck in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby and only had a gun with two bullets, why would you shoot Toby twice?

2.  What is the one thing you'd grab and take with you if your house was on fire?

3.  What's your favorite zkill guide?

11 hours ago, MidasMulligan said:

Gentlemen's Club, Immensea, 2015: Best alliance I've ever been in so far. Organized, mature, professional, and loads of fun to fly with. I miss them. Our corp CEO would get drunk and try to fight with the FCs during fleets, who made a "drunk tank" channel in mumble because of him. 

TEST, Wicked Creek, 2015: loads of PVP, small gang and large. I met some competent pilots and learned a lot about solo and small gang fights. There were also some players who presented a real challenge to communicate and play with. Real life went from zero to one hundred and I left before WWB started. 

So in early 2015 we decided to go to Null, and GCLUB was on our short list. We eventually went with NAGA instead, because we weren't really big enough to get into GCLUB, but at the time it seemed like a good organization. It's a shame they collapsed so quickly.

We also may have been allied with TEST around the same time you were. NAGA (and SOHCO) bounced from the HERO coalition in Fountain to the Elite Space Coalition in Delve to the Red Menace Coalition in Insmother to the 'Dank Memez Coalition' in Wicked Creek. TEST was a major factor in our decision to leave NAGA and search for a more mature environment, and we've definitely found that with 2GTHR.