FFXIV - Ery!

ery

Hello babes and man-babes!

I'm Ery :D!  I'm not really sure what to put here, so here's a dumb list of stupid facts about me! YAY

I'm a 28 year old nerd who spends 90% of any free time playing video games.

the other 10% i'm looking as witchy (not to be mistaken for gothy.. sometimes) as possible in the real world, typically walking around aimlessly and wishing i could afford all the cute things i see

i love animals more than people, and my weekends are entirely taken up by my job at a petting zoo. (i found out i like goats a lot, they're cute)

Having said that, i do enjoy people too and i like bonding with them and sharing friendships and stories and life experiences c:

during the week i work part time as well at a video game lounge, which is cool in theory, but we're pretty new so we're still building a customer base, and most of the weekdays are pretty slow and boring.

i have a very sassy/sarcastic sense of humor, but i'm only jokingly mean to the people i like :p 

i'm super sympathetic and compassionate, and probably too emotional for my own good (yay cancer zodiacs)

i cuss a lot more than i should

i want a dog more than anything, which i plan to get as soon as we move, but right now i have two guinea pigs (barret and moonbear) and a smol parakeet named wolf, and i love the three of them like my own children

i really enjoy oreos, and eating in general. my favorite food is italian!

aside from XIV, i play WoW on occasion, and various steam games and i do love me some 3ds.

my favorite console games are Donkey Kong Country 2, Chrono Trigger, and Super Metroid

(super nintendo was my gateway to gaming, if you ever want to be nostalgic about SNES PLEASE LET ME KNOW)

i'm typically gonna be online early early in the morning (i wake up at about 4:30am, ewww) but hopefully i'll catch some of you during the day and for a bit at night!  i can't wait to meet you guys and hopefully become part of the big SoH fam :>

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently the franchise only does xboxOne, which is okay, but i'm more of a Nintendo/Playstation girl myself.

but a game is a game i guess haha

i do like dogs and cats,  i just like the needy-ness of dogs. i love cats but they don't seem to like me much D:

my favorite drink... MAN.

i enjoy tea, coffee, water, and energy drinks.

unless you meant alcoholic drinks, which i'd have to say bailey's/khalua + milk (hello adult chocolate milk) or UV blue and lemonade.

if you didn't mean alcoholic, pretend i didn't say anything

(Tbh i can't drink often anyway, i get migraines pretty often and alcohol makes it worse ._. )

regarding lalafells, both options are viable.

sometimes lalas are ridiculously cute and it hurts my teeth (get it?  like sweet little lumps of sugar. right..?? ha..ahah...)

and sometimes they're little turds

overall enjoyable race though :> haha

@ery I was able to create a second character (finally) this morning after maintenance. However my first character I ended up just transferring over since the server tends to be full at all hours. The only suggestion I'd make is to check before you leave for work if you have to start that early at 4:30 am! Or try to be on when the next maintenance concludes, and should be able to then! 

Oh, and welcome! Where are you from? I live pretty close to a Zoo myself! (Well, sorta close..)

@Tristaris  hi hi!

Yeah I may have to just wake up early:( 

(Though assuming its good on SoH's end, I don't have many, if any doubts that I'll end up transferring so far, haha)

I'm from California!  I don't work at a real zoo, but it's like a suburban farm where we bring my boss' pets to different events and parties!

Living near a zoo seems fun though, I'd go all the time haha

There used to be something really similar here, but I think the owner ended up passing away and I'm not sure what ever happened to it sadly, but remember going to it when I was in grade school.

And yeah, I literally stayed up until 5:30ish this morning when the servers came back up after maintenance, and everything was open. It'll be possible, just have to catch it at the right time sadly lol.

As far as consoles, I only have a Wii U, and no handheld games sadly, but probably for the best as I am terrible at managing time as it is. I don't need any more addictions aside from the PC lol.