• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, ery said:

they're sweet girls and i like them very much ; u ;

also i'm on excal and it just

ugh

i just wanna play on levi with you guys :c

It's okay, I shelved the toon I did transfer, and opted to make a new character. Why? I have no idea. After coming back to the game I was mostly lost, and trying to figure everything out and how cluttered everything felt, a new slate felt pretty nice. Not efficient by any means, but I'm enjoying it! Were you just going to level a new character or what had you planned on doing, ery?

I was going to level an alt for the trial period, just to see how i feel about the server, feel out the FC, see if we're all a good match.

i have far too many mounts and minions (and glamours, and bought items) for me to give up my main

my main is currently on excalibur, which has kind of been dead to me as of the past.. well, while.  grown distant with some friends that i initially transferred for, and the server just feels lonely or irritating to me.

(couple of said friends ended up dating, had a not-so-great breakup, and it's left us all with kind of... i don't know, we're just not very close at all anymore, i guess :c )

Oh yeah, I can understand that. I didn't really have junk on my main since I got it to 60 and just kind.. of stopped lol (had some PC issues, and IRL work and whatnot.)

I probably didn't need to transfer, but I did want to be able to pull what little I had, over to a new character, even if it wasn't much! Hopefully it opens up for you soon though!