[Eve] Greetings from Em

Emily

7 hours ago, Tinymanz said:

If you don't like bread, I'm afraid this won't work out. 

Welcome!!

I'm Andreas/Tinymanz/Tsia/Joaquin in game

Speaking of bread, I'm making my very first sourdough with my own sourdough starter.  The starter should be ready for its first loaf tomorrow. 

As you can seem Em, food & beer are both big motivators for me.  Usually causing me to do silly things like sending corp emails professing how drunk I am.  Anywho, what are some of the things you like to do?

Re: Station Trading. Don't do it in Jita. it is full bots bots who will .01 ISK you instantly. And they never sleep. Most anywhere else it's not that difficult and pretty effective.

Also Em! hi. :) Your toon is wicked adorable, I love it.

And... I hear World of Tanks and League of Legends, and my very first thoughts are about how to get ya to switch to World of Warships and Dota 2. :p 

Oshri, I don't play the 0.1 isk war game. I read the market and buy items at prices I think will get filled in a few weeks, once they get filled I sell them at reasonable higher prices and it will sell eventually. This way I don't revisit orders very often unless they haven't moved at all in a few weeks. Sometimes I contract things to be moved to hubs so they can command a higher price.

I don't really think of farm animals as favorite or not. What I think is: each animal has specific requirements, and can this piece of land & people meet its need? How does this animal fit into the farm ecosystem? What is its role and contribution? What problem is it solving (or bringing). So my favourite animal would be one that fits the land, people and purpose. E.g. it would be pretty silly to try and raise a cow in a backyard, but a few birds might be suitable (pest control, dropping etc.).

Scynner, I just love to explore the intricacies of the Eve universe - essentially how things came to be they way they did. My favorite thing to do is learning how things flow through EVE and then participating in it somehow. A simple example is I learned that Nullsec likes to buy compressed veldspar off highsec Hubs, so I bought large amounts of veldspar in my neighboring systems and then compressing it and putting large amount (I think I usually have the largest quantity) up for sale in Dodixie, and the null sec people will come buy it out every now and then. Other than that, I do gardening and that's really my next focus outside Eve.

Sourdough are great. It is probably the only type of bread I'd eat - if done right. I'm a big foodie too, but more for healthy eating than the taste.

Becani, yea I find that Jita market is really artificial. It's a very fast market and the only way to trade up there is to predict where prices will go. I don't really like guessing games though. Dodixie has a really slow market so there's more opportunity for slackers like me. Lol I don't know, but World of Warships seems like pretty slow gameplay, and everything is flat on the same elevation. I used to play Dota all stars but no one in my community played Dota 2 when it came out so I just stayed in League.

Edited by Emily
Missed a question