[EVE] Hotsync

Hotsync

18 minutes ago, Hotsync said:

Hi Scynner!  I'm sure no usurping will happen haha.  Outside of this, well I'm an avid skiier, scotch drinker, and spend most summers at my buddies lake lot arguing about politics and slowly deforesting his lot for future projects.  Past that, its all about the wife and kids, my schedule after work usually involves a couple days a week of some sort of swimming lesson, ski lesson, gymnastics or whatever the wife dreams up.  Oh and almost forgot, stand up comedy.  I love good stand up, and am a big fan of Bill Burr and Louis CK.

You sound like a much more refined version of me.  I grew up watching an evening at the improv so I'm also a comedy nut.  I love the John Mulaney bit on What's new pussycat.  Anyways welcome aboard!

@Ashin You might as well!

Edited by Scynner

1 hour ago, Oshri Paliako said:

Why hello there fellow scotch drinker. Favorite bottle? Failing that,  your current dram? 

I'm looking forward to some inebriated flying with you

My favorite so far is a surprisingly affordable bottle - Auchentoshan Three Wood (retails for about $106.00 CAD).  For my palette its a fantastic taste and flavor profile.  Other than that I have the classics like Highland Park 10 yr and 12 yr, up in the cupboard, always good for sipping.

I look forward to similar flying with you sir!

1 hour ago, Grieve said:

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to flying with you!

What's you favorite frigate to fly tackle in?

What was your most clutch moment as tackle? (I'm sure they are all clutch, but there's gotta be one that stands out like "holy crap! I actually did that")

o7

I have 2 favorites for tackle - The Claw and the Taranis.  The first tackle I ever did in nullsec as the prime tackler was the most intense thing ever.  Looking back now, the guys telegraphed the whole thing to me up until it was pointed (we picked the guy  2 systems out and we had a guy pushing him right at me), but that first moment was crazy intense cause you didn't want to screw it up and you click that activate button and the time it takes to activate seems to be the longest millisecond ever.  The group I was with was very experienced so I honestly think they played it up a bit with all the yelling and screaming, but it was a grand moment watching that thing pop.  Another one that stuck out was a big gate battle we where involved in and I managed to tackle a carrier trying to peel off from the fringes of the battle after its fighters got splotted by a gang doing a bombing run.  That was a glorious moment as well.

I actually found that kill:  https://zkillboard.com/kill/6925637/

37 minutes ago, Hotsync said:

My favorite so far is a surprisingly affordable bottle - Auchentoshan Three Wood (retails for about $106.00 CAD).  For my palette its a fantastic taste and flavor profile.  Other than that I have the classics like Highland Park 10 yr and 12 yr, up in the cupboard, always good for sipping.

I look forward to similar flying with you sir!

I haven't tried the three wood and will have to look for it. Thanks for the tip. I'm a big fan of the Highland Park. 

Hi again @Hotsync - hope you have plans to enjoy the holiday! (edit; Nope! because Canada.. hope you're enjoying your random non-holiday day?)

Happy to report that I have completed your background check and did not find anything that troubled me.  I'm hoping we can make some time to chat in Mumble and, assuming our conversation goes well, I'm ready to accept your application.  Talk to you soon. :D

• 2 weeks later...