[EVE] Shrikken

Shrikken

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/13/2016 at 9:10 AM, Ashin said:

Hi Shrikken - are you still out and about?

Sorry for not being around for the last couple of days, work has been rather hectic.  I think I get the next 4 days off though, so I will be back in Eve tomorrow.  If a nice big doe deer were a water balloon, my work van was the pin that popped it last night, nothing left but a nice leather sack of deer soup.  One of my clients was rather upset, so I started joking around and got her laughing her head off, probably too much, she had a stroke today and had to be air-lifted to Spokane.  I hope she's alright, and that it wasn't caused by excessive laughter.  It's an example of how my week has been.  At least you've had time to go through my API's, hopefully?

9 hours ago, Shrikken said:

Sorry for not being around for the last couple of days, work has been rather hectic.  I think I get the next 4 days off though, so I will be back in Eve tomorrow.  If a nice big doe deer were a water balloon, my work van was the pin that popped it last night, nothing left but a nice leather sack of deer soup.  One of my clients was rather upset, so I started joking around and got her laughing her head off, probably too much, she had a stroke today and had to be air-lifted to Spokane.  I hope she's alright, and that it wasn't caused by excessive laughter.  It's an example of how my week has been.  At least you've had time to go through my API's, hopefully?

Wow.  I need some time to process all that, so I can't imagine how you feel.

Yes, we have reviewed your API.  We learned that you were a diplo for the enemy, which we already knew..

Hopefully things will stabilize for you, and we can connect this weekend.  By the way, our alliance has temporarily set Blue standings to FCON folks in order to allow them to move some assets out.  I won't be offended if that bears on your decision here - let us know.

Diplo for the enemy.  My concern would be that it would become my title. (j/k I hope)  Really, though, my diplomatic interests were all internal, I wasn't responsible for setting standings or interactions between corps, even within our own alliance.  Orion Guardian had joined our corp, he was the main diplo for FCON, we think he was just getting to know us better, as he'd been in several of the other FCON corps before.

FCON were pretty decent folks overall, wish I'd gotten to know more of them during my time with Machiavellian Empire.  I never knew why they kept company with Goons, FCON wasn't allowed to do any of the things Goons were encouraged to do, no ganking in highsec, nothing like "Burn Jita" was allowed, their motto is "Don't Be A Dick" - quite the opposite of Goons.  

Nevertheless, even though blue standings makes it possible to move my stuff safely, I'd still like to join you.  I know for a fact that my last corp isn't as cohesive as it was, and I don't mind starting at the bottom and getting to know everyone, I'm not a "role monger" by any means.  I have everything I need, and then some.  I just want to fly with a good group, maybe learn some new pvp tricks.

11 hours ago, Shrikken said:

Nevertheless, even though blue standings makes it possible to move my stuff safely, I'd still like to join you.  I know for a fact that my last corp isn't as cohesive as it was, and I don't mind starting at the bottom and getting to know everyone, I'm not a "role monger" by any means.  I have everything I need, and then some.  I just want to fly with a good group, maybe learn some new pvp tricks.

Sounds good - let's try to get you into the corp tonight or tomorrow!