FFXIV - Puffs intro

Kaorihanako

Hey everyone! I hope I'm putting this in the right location. My ign is Kaori Hanako in ffxiv. I am hoping to replace the raid's current dragoon and greatly looking forward to gaming with you wonderful people. I can be very talkative outside of raid but I tend to usually stay quiet unless I need to call something out during raid. I practice my rotation on a daily basis and I love getting advice/tips on improving my ability. I appreciate everything even if it is harsh criticism. I am still in the process of transferring since I want to transfer as much gil as possible with me. I'm checking every hour to see if Levi is open for an alt and I appreciate if anyone can tell me what's selling quickly. :) I'm 23 years old pursuing cybersecurity so I still attend university but I do everything online. I'm very nice person and I like to help out at anything I can. I don't really have an interesting history lol I hope I can be the right fit for you all and if I don't ever work out I would still like to thank you all in advance. :) Cheers! 

Edited by Kaorihanako
I forgot to mention my status on transfer