[FFXIV] Mucha Malucha

Mucha Malucha

Hello everyone,

I recently posted on reddit looking to move from server and to join a FC. I’ve got some replies and private message, but so far you guys have been the one who caught up my attention.

A little about myself. I’m 27 years old male who currently works freelance in the advertising industry. I was born and raised in Puerto Rico but I lived in other places like Europe, United States and Asia. I’m a proud medical cannabis patient, music enthusiast who loves different types of genres and mostly mellow with critical thinking. If I’m not playing, I’m usually by the beach drinking a couple of beers, learning new things that can help me become better in my career or designing. I’m currently in the process of learning 3D with Blender.

I haven’t play a lot of MMOs except for FFXI when it came out for Xbox 360 and Guild Wars 2. I loved FFXI, specially because of the LS I was in back then. Engaging and meeting other players is what really made it magical for me. When I played GW2 all I did was pretty much soloing, didn’t make any friends and got bored after a month and quit playing it.

I’m coming back to ARR after playing some of the free hours they offer recently. I’m a low level THM, currently finishing the main story and hoping to be a BLM, but who knows I might end up been some other jobs after all.

I’m hoping to learn from all of you. Cheers! :thumbup:

48 minutes ago, Mucha Malucha said:

Whatever time or day works for me since I'm currently working from home. The faster, the better. I want to start playing again. :)

Okay, are you around tonight? Our Mumble info is posted in the Policy forum. I'll be on, although possibly afk sometimes. Just ping the FFXIV channel when you get in.