Joel Introduction

Joelcosmejr

Hello Everyone,

My name's Joel Cosme, Jr. I'm a dad, husband, small business owner & aide for individuals with special needs in my late 30s. During my limited free time I like to relax by playing some video games and/or watching Netflix. I recently bought FFVIX to play with a friend/co-worker and to get back onto the online games since my last attempt in 2005 with FFXI. I enjoy participating in group events and used to have a small guild I started back when in which we helped each other out whenever needed. I'm not sure what I should share on here, but I was informed that it's the first step before I could join in on the FFVIX guild. I just built a character on Jenova but may on Cactuar to join my friend. I'm interested in the Arcanist job to eventually have the character as a summoner. This is a bit more complicated of a game interaction and menu-wise than I expected, but hope to figure it out soon. I'm interested in exploring the game with others and solo when I play for a bit when I can. 

If there's anything you all would like to know about me that's needed before I can join, let me know.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Joelcosmejr said:

I just built a character on Jenova but may on Cactuar to join my friend.

Welcome and we'd be glad to have you, but please note that we are on Leviathan, which is neither Jenova nor Cactuar. Unless your friend is willing to transfer as well, I'd encourage you to look for friendly communities there. 

Best of luck, and if you do end up coming to Leviathan, hello there!