[EVE] Susitna

Susitna

Hello,

I would like to join your corporation.  I have been playing EVE since 2006.  I have done HS missions, LS pirating, NS sov, and Wormholes.  I have been living in wormholes recently and I am ready for a change and would like to try NS again.  I really like your recruitment advert on the eve forum along with the alliance philosophy.  I have been away from NS a long time. I left NS for WH shortly after the Halloween war in Fountain.   I have a lot to catch up on and learn.  Sov and capital ships have had some big changes.  

I like video games.  I have played EQ, EQ2 WOW and many others. I have a PS4, XBOX and a computer to my wife's dismay.   EVE is the one game I keep coming back too. I guess like having consequences when you loose.  I played on PVP server in both EQ and WOW.  I live on the west coast and usually play  PT in the evenings 0200 ish UTC  and also have to time to play for a couple hours around 1600 UTC.  I am an adult, male, married and old. I have children older than many of you I am sure. I was in the USAF for 27 Years.  I have a dog too.  A dachshund our second one.  They are cool dogs when they are not barking. 

I sent my API via EVE mail to your leadership and hope to see you in EVE soon. 

Rick

Hi! It was great talking to you earlier, and I'm glad to see you put in an application.

You aren't kidding about the amount of changes in sov gameplay. When I started in 2006 it was still Dominion sov. Fozziesov is interesting, but it hasn't really had the desired effect of creating a new gold rush into sov. There's still several big blocs that control their territory, and lots of empty-ish space in between.

Random question time!

Tell us a story from when you were in Tuskers!

You mentioned capital ships when we chatted earlier as well - what sort of experience do you have with those/which ones can you fly?

Lastly, it's a Saturday night and we're all telling terrible EVE puns during a slosh Brutix roam. Which terrible EVE pun do you tell us, and what are you drinking?

Hmmm...my dad was in the USAF and is named Rick.  I was beginning to think he was playing Eve on the sly until you got to the dachshund.  I'm not sure if I am relieved or disappointed now :)

Anyway, Welcome! 

T seems to think good things about you so that's about all I need to know, except I like random questions.

In honor of Taco Tuesday:

1. Corn of flour tortillas?

2.  Favorite taco?

3.  Which living person would you like to eat a taco with and why?

Hey Sus!

Thank you for sending me (Valence B) your API and posting your intro here.  On the surface, you sound right up our alley.  I'm going through your API now and will send you a private message with some follow-up questions.  But basically it looks good to me.

4 hours ago, Susitna said:

I have children older than many of you I am sure.

Eh.. most of us are not exactly young.  We might surprise you!

My question: what about our recruitment post interested you?

2 hours ago, Tyrlis said:

Random question time!

Tell us a story from when you were in Tuskers! One time I found a Hyperion in a Low Sec Belt. It was mining and of course I blew it up. I asked the pilot when I was trying to ransom his pod why are your mining in a expensive battle ship. He was Russian and we could barley communicate but I think I got it.  Some friend in his corp had told him one of the safest places to mine was in low sec and to use the Hyperion. I said some friend and some corp and suggested he leave.  I let his pod go without a ransom and gave him enough isk to buy a proper mining ship and explained why he should stay out of low sec to avoid pilots like me.  

You mentioned capital ships when we chatted earlier as well - what sort of experience do you have with those/which ones can you fly? Susitna can fly the Naglfar. I flew it some with CFC in the Fountain war.  I also used it a bunch doing escalations in worm holes before the nerfed them.  My alt Telkeetna can fly the amarr and gallente carriers but most just hauled ships around. 

Lastly, it's a Saturday night and we're all telling terrible EVE puns during a slosh Brutix roam. Which terrible EVE pun do you tell us, and what are you drinking? I drink a rd wine merlot or zinfandel

h9AB92573

2 hours ago, Oshri Paliako said:

Hmmm...my dad was in the USAF and is named Rick.  I was beginning to think he was playing Eve on the sly until you got to the dachshund.  I'm not sure if I am relieved or disappointed now :)

Anyway, Welcome! 

Ha  Thanks for the welcome

2 hours ago, Oshri Paliako said:

T seems to think good things about you so that's about all I need to know, except I like random questions.

In honor of Taco Tuesday:

1. Corn of flour tortillas?

2.  Favorite taco?

3.  Which living person would you like to eat a taco with and why?

1. None try not to eat flour or corn

2  Pulled Pork with cheese  no Tortilla

3.  Scott Adams.  The Dilbert author Love his comics blog and twitter. 

46 minutes ago, Ashin said:

My question: what about our recruitment post interested you?

The use of Adult in the Title prompted me to read it.  I liked the the short bullet points they are descriptive and too the point.  Classy tight knit all sound great.  The link to the Blade of Grass page sealed the deal for me contact you. 

17 minutes ago, Susitna said:

Ha  Thanks for the welcome

1. None try not to eat flour or corn

2  Pulled Pork with cheese  no Tortilla

3.  Scott Adams.  The Dilbert author Love his comics blog and twitter. 

I can respect those answers, and it looks like I get to eat your extra tortilla.  You're all good with me.  Welcome.

Welcome, Susitna!

I absolutely get what you're saying about enjoying consequences for PVP. It makes things a lot more interesting when you feel like you've got something on the line.

What are some of your favorite ships?

Armor vs Shield?

You've been trapped in an inter-dimensional prison where you will be forced to listen to a single album repeatedly for the next thousand years. What album would you choose?