(eve) Gartius

Gartius

Greeting Ashin, the main reason I didn't reapply is viger doesn't appear to be around anymore, he is the one I meshed with the most @ bluep. How I got to be in bluep is kind of a funny thing. Again in my quest to have everything now and not have to wait to train, I stumbled across a character names aftrunx that was well skilled, in fact amazingly skilled for the price being offered(that should have been a clue), it was late at night and I offered to BO that he wanted, I was awarded the pilot and the transfer took place. When I logged in it startred, convos, hate mail, death threats in game, some out of game, the pilot I had bought for so cheap a price was corp thief and this one was on a grand scale, bluep, and lawn in general he had looted for an amazing large amount of isk, and ships and even messed with corp and pos and sov stuff that I don't understand. it took me a lot of time with viger directly to get him to believe I was not the same pilot that did this to them. some never really believed that to be true. Eventually I sold that pilot as it wasn't worth the trouble and then life got in the way and I quit playing. that is why I didn't go back there. If any of that doenst make sense, my apologies. I debated just waiting and answering on comms as its easier for me to talk coherent than type sometimes lol

Gartius

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Gartius said:

Greeting Ashin, the main reason I didn't reapply is viger doesn't appear to be around anymore, he is the one I meshed with the most @ bluep. How I got to be in bluep is kind of a funny thing. Again in my quest to have everything now and not have to wait to train, I stumbled across a character names aftrunx that was well skilled, in fact amazingly skilled for the price being offered(that should have been a clue), it was late at night and I offered to BO that he wanted, I was awarded the pilot and the transfer took place. When I logged in it startred, convos, hate mail, death threats in game, some out of game, the pilot I had bought for so cheap a price was corp thief and this one was on a grand scale, bluep, and lawn in general he had looted for an amazing large amount of isk, and ships and even messed with corp and pos and sov stuff that I don't understand. it took me a lot of time with viger directly to get him to believe I was not the same pilot that did this to them. some never really believed that to be true. Eventually I sold that pilot as it wasn't worth the trouble and then life got in the way and I quit playing. that is why I didn't go back there. If any of that doenst make sense, my apologies. I debated just waiting and answering on comms as its easier for me to talk coherent than type sometimes lol

Just re-iterating what we talked about in-game, this sounds like it was rough to go through. Basil & Eingang back up your story and say it's unlikely anybody in BLUEP remembers all that happening or will make the connection. :)

most probably wont remember, but it never really felt confortable there for me, there were some then that I don't think really believed what happened entirely lol

:) as far as gaming goes it was the worst thing ive ever went through. I'm not that type of person IRL or in games.

18 hours ago, Inedit said:

Don't let it deter you, but sadly, this guild isn't named after Slayer. 

You can totes pretend it is metal. I won't tell anyone! 

She's right, as usual. :p

However, there's still a pretty cool story behind the name.  You'll be able to read it if you wind up joining the corp.

I've gone through most of your background check - thank you for sending it.  That, combined with Tyrlis' conversation with our alliance leaders, makes me feel pretty comfortable with you.  Don't worry about any stigma associated with the other character you purchased, and thanks for being honest with us about that.  Since it was a different character entirely, you could have easily just tried to hide it.  So I appreciate that.

The biggest remaining concern I have came from a review of your skills.  Although you have a good amount of SP, you actually can't fly very many of the pvp ships we use at all.  Hardly any!  It seems in some cases you are missing a few key fitting skills to upgrade various modules to T2.  In other cases, you may need to train some hull or weapon skills as well.

Now, this isn't a problem for me.  But since you mentioned your past impatience with the skill queue, I think this is an important point for us to discuss.  We would expect you to pick some primary ships from each doctrine (could be dps, logistics, command, or advanced ewar/tackle) and train toward them during your time with us.  And it might take a little while before you'e mastered them all.  What do you think about that?

That wont be a problem i just really want to meet some new people and learn to be the best pilot i can be, and i am willing to train toward whatever can make me more of an asset to the corp, oh!,  any and all help training efficiently towards those goals would be greatly appreciated :)  could use the time to grind out some isk too haha