[EVE] Senious

Senious

o7 Space Bros - I have been told to prepare myself for the responses to this fun EVE intro....

I'm Senious I have played eve online intermittently for about 4 years, playing pretty heavy in the past 2 years.  I played with you guys a lot up in branch...was super fun blowing stuff up.  I FC a bit, and like doing the fleet command stuff, so look forward to continuing to learn this new phase of the game to see how it is.  I've always like flying with you guys, so it will be fun to do it some more in low sec.  I also like pina coladas and walks on the beach

1 hour ago, Senious said:

o7 Space Bros - I have been told to prepare myself for the responses to this fun EVE intro....

I'm Senious I have played eve online intermittently for about 4 years, playing pretty heavy in the past 2 years.  I played with you guys a lot up in branch...was super fun blowing stuff up.  I FC a bit, and like doing the fleet command stuff, so look forward to continuing to learn this new phase of the game to see how it is.  I've always like flying with you guys, so it will be fun to do it some more in low sec.  I also like pina coladas and walks on the beach

I should have mentioned that this is less a roasting and more an interrogation...onto the questions!

1. I must know more about this brewery near you with the beer worth waiting in line for a few hours for. Really that good? (you've probably told me about it more than once, but I'm usually some combination of drunk/FC distracted when you do!)

2. You're at a terrible airport hotel bar, and your only options for beer are mass produced pilsners. What do you pick? (P.S. the bartender threatened to cut of your hands if you ask for liquor or wine. P.P.S. The bartender is Gigx in this scenario.) 

3. CCP announces Eve is switching to full VR game next  year, and then promptly shuts down after a brief but well received run in the VR world. What game do you play instead?