[EVE] Miori Akachi

Balthuzar

Hello all. I've been wanting to try EVE again without ending up shooting lazers at rocks, so when I saw your post on reddit I thought you all might enjoy watching me stumble around right before my ship blows up. My tags are usually Miori or Balthuzar but you can call me Micky. Unfortunately I'm 34 and I live in North Dakota. I've played quite a few games but always wanted to give EVE a more serious try. I don't mind being cannon fodder so long as I'm having fun doing it. If you have any questions hit me up.

o7 Miori, it was nice to meet you yesterday! Did you put an in-game application in yet? If so, I'll see if one of our directors can accept it today. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in our Discord lobby and chat/ask us any questions you have about Eve and PvP. 

Random question! What's your beer of choice for flying around New Eden? 

13 hours ago, Oshri Paliako said:

Welcome!  A few questions so we can get to know you better...

1.  Is it unfortunate that you are 34 or that you live in North Dakota?

2.  What's your favorite ship in Eve to fly and why?

3.  Favorite taco?

I would definitely say both are unfortunate because I think being young and living on a tropical island again would be amazing.

Right now I'm having quite a bit of fun trying out the different frigate fits so I'd say my favorite ship would be the kestrel or heron, but I feel like that could change pretty quick the more I learn.

Favorite taco is pretty easy, shredded chicken with all the toppings and the hottest sauce I have access to.

4 hours ago, Simone said:

o7 Miori, it was nice to meet you yesterday! Did you put an in-game application in yet? If so, I'll see if one of our directors can accept it today. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in our Discord lobby and chat/ask us any questions you have about Eve and PvP. 

Random question! What's your beer of choice for flying around New Eden? 

I thought I put in my application yesterday, but I will check later today just to be safe.

My favorite beer usually changes frequently but right now I'd have to say either Founder's Porter or Dragon's Milk.

Now a question for all of you, what netflix show are you currently watching?

2 hours ago, Balthuzar said:

I thought I put in my application yesterday, but I will check later today just to be safe.

You did.  I just accepted it this afternoon.  You'll receive a welcome mail that points you to our new recruit orientation thread - you can also see it by accessing our EVE Online forum.  Welcome to the corp!

2 hours ago, Balthuzar said:

After finishing Stranger Things 2 (weak start, strong finish) I'm slowly dabbling in The Punisher.  I'm a bit hot/cold with Netflix and all their Marvel stuff.  Love Daredevil but have loved each subsequent series less and less.  Iron Fist was bad, but also required if you wanted to keep current with the whole "Hand" subplot.  Punisher seems to be good so far, if a bit slow to build up.  (Opinions.  I have them!)

17 hours ago, Balthuzar said:

Turning the questions around on us - BOLD! To answer, I was going to watch Falling Skies until it suddenly went behind a paywall on Amazon Prime, so now I'm watching Jericho.

Now for my questions!

How do you make your real life ISK?

I once deployed with one boss from North Dakota and another boss from South Dakota. Tell me why the two states should merge so we can remove that ridiculous rivalry.

What's your favorite T1 destroyer, and why is it the Thrasher?