Cohort Proposal - ESO

Simone

16 hours ago, Jackal said:

After spending some time with the game today, I'm definitely interested in seeing more of it. Will keep an eye on the cohort status here, and looking forward to playing with more SoH folks!

Haha, same! I had a blast w/ Jack on Sunday -- goofing with good friends makes all the difference :clap:

@Ashin -- I'm definitely now on board. I bought the PC version on Steam and I believe the other current players are also on PC (so perhaps you'll let that guide your purchase decision? ^^)

1 hour ago, Simone said:

I sent out invites for ESO tonight! We should try to get some kind of group activity together this weekend, possibly some dungeons or world boss runs? Maybe 800 or 900pm Saturday?

I'm game; although I can't promise I'll be of any use -- at least not yet ^^  Jack and I are still in noob-land. We typically play GW2 in the morning but I feel confident in saying a Sat. evening thing is a go; same for Sunday day. Neither of us play too late into the night, however (early risers ... well, he is, I'm just old and very grumbly :P)

I made a Warden kitty-cat thing that I plan to level with Jack (we're both 11 or 12 atm) and tonight I made a Templar lizard so I could try a more conventional healing spec -- a total hoot! Never thought I'd so utterly divorce myself from character vanity the way I have, bahahaha. Look at me, I'm a freaking reptile! rofl

So far on our roster I see: Simone, Gul, Gor, Jackal and Fera. 

Are we missing anyone currently playing on PC that might like a guild invite? If so, let us know!

Also, I made us an ESO channel on mumble (I'm used to using mumble and usually forget Discord is even an option, pfft).

This Saturday evening sounds good to me! Simone, I think you are also on EST?

And yes, I am having a ton of fun making all the noob mistakes! Hopefully we won't be entirely inept by the time Saturday comes around, but I'm sure it'll be interesting either way. :lol:

Yep I'm EST! Looking forward to some weekend gaming :) I have level 42 Nightblade healer (lizard) and a brand new Sorcerer tank (tiger man). It's kinda hard to pick any of the other races when anthropomorphic cats and lizards are available. I'm gonna level the tank up a bit this week so that I can bring either character on Saturday.