Intro to me.

NWraider503

Hello, 

I go by NWraider503 on the interwebs, I am a west coast man born and raised, currently the ripe age of 22 years on this planet. I've been gaming my whole life, gaming to me is just like reading a book for some, except I am a part of my story, playing games releases stress for me (except when it doesn't) the game I'm invested in currently is The Elder Scroll Online, but I enjoy lots of other rpg's and shooters, such as COD, FF15, fortnite, siege and many more, of you have any questions or concerns please ask.

Hi NW! 

Nice to have you here and I look forward to meeting you in game! We always ask new recruits a series of random questions, so prepare yourself. :D I'll start us off:

What class or classes do you play in ESO?

What's your IRL job and/or how do you spend your time when you aren't gaming?

What is your favorite ESO mount and why is it the camel?? :D (im a huge fan of the camel)

Hi there potential new friend!

I'm going to be un-creatively steal the unanswered questions from another recruit thread...

What's your favorite thing to eat with avocado?

How do you handle stress during a long PvE dungeon?

If you could be one WWII fighter or bomber, which would you be and why?

Pick any TESO meme and explain it to me like I'm five and have never played TESO aside from the beta...

FOR SIMONE: I have a sorcerer lvl 18, a templar lvl 19 and a warden lvl 14( had to start over)

My favorite mount is the direwolf because my friends and I called ourselves the wolf pack( go ahead and laugh)

My vocation is a fuel dispensing engineer(fancy talk for fuel attendant) I work at a gas station.

FOR TYRLIS: I dont like avocado unless its in guacamole form and then I just like it with tortilla chips

To cope with stress during a dungeon I will usually listen to tunes, blame the healer or get a glass of chocolate milk

I would be a flying fortress bomber simply because it was the tank of the sky as you can very clearly see in a couple of the call of duty games

So imagine a dingy pirate with his deep face on staring at you and then realize that there is a line of white text over him asking "but why is the stamina gone"

Welcome! It's good to have you here.

I totally understand what you mean when you say gaming to us is like reading for others, and Elder Scrolls really highlights that. Final Fantasy too, but I wasn't a fan of all the driving around in FF15. :p

Here are a few more questions to add to your list. :)

• Does the 503 in your handle mean anything?
  • What is one of your favorite or most memorable moments in a game?
  • Are breakfast foods superior to all other foods? (Please note: there is a right answer and a wrong answer to this one. ;) )
Edited by Jackal

FOR JACKAL: 503 is the area code for southeast portland in the state of Oregon and it is where I grew up.

I think the most memorable gaming moment was the very first raid I completed on destiny, it was at neon in the vault of glass, the amount of teamwork involved was crazy and it was satisfying so much so that my first eso character was named Atheon Time-breaker!

And breakfast food is far superior.

I'm liking this fellow, lol. Good job on the questions! I won't terrorize you further on forums (but no promises in game! xD) Curious that 503 is the area code for that area; 504 is the area code for the New Orleans area of Louisiana (my home town). Gotta love the weird ^^

I, too, am finding ESO a hoot and have come to realize that I like whichever character I happen to be on at the time -- right now I'm juggling a mage, warden and templar. A good thing, too, since I seem to have a penchant for murder and petting larceny and can switch toons to ride out a bounty, hehe. (bhaha, less "penchant" and more, oops, I was seen, I might as well pillage and murder!)

Wanna toss us your toon/acct name?

Lastly, congratulations! You've found the hallowed halls of the mystical South of Heaven -- a multi-year (14 yrs now?), multi-game community of some of the best folks you'll ever meet. Not only do we game together, we build friendships! I'm looking forward to mucking about with you in game!