Intro to me.

NWraider503

18 minutes ago, NWraider503 said:

You may call me raider, or by my character name in eso if that's what we are playing, actually I don't mind people knowing my true name if thats not against the creed of this guild in any way?

Not at all. In fact, some of us have met IRL (cons n such) and actually do consider each other friends IRL. I think I know most everyone's "real" name but continue to use game handles anyway -- it's easier and more inclusive that way (also easier to remember for old ducks like me! lol) I'm Sharon, but go by Fera everywhere online. If you called me by my given name, I probably wouldn't realize you meant me! (even my hubs calls me "Fera" bahahaha)

See you in game!

8 hours ago, NWraider503 said:

My vocation is a fuel dispensing engineer(fancy talk for fuel attendant) I work at a gas station.

Nothing bad about that, I myself manage a local fuel depot. my only issue with it is when I have to deal with idiots, or my monkeys deal with them and I end up with a phone call complaining about how they reacted to the situation.