Intro

Dourrin

Welcome Dourrin! Glad I found you so we could chat! Looking forward to bringing you into the raid with us and running other content as well!

I guess I should actually ask questions this time around. 

What are some of your favorite games? (Like top 3)

Any hobbies outside of games?

Do you like football? Cowboys or Texans?

Tacos or burritos?

Edited by Grieve
Esta beat me to posting...

Hello potential new friend! That's a pretty short intro - luckily we're really good at drawing out interesting responses with inane questioning.

What's your favorite crayon color? (Handy Reference)

Pick one stereotype about Texas and tell me why it's totally right.

Have you ever clapped along with Emperor Calus as he sends you to the shadow realm?

Suddenly you are turned into a Godzilla monster: which one are you, and in what city do you decide to fight Godzilla?

What is your favorite weapon and/or super in D2?

3 hours ago, Grieve said:

Tacos or burritos?

Careful with this one, there is a right answer...

Favorite cheese is probably Provolone. Part of the kitchen, the sink. Not working atm, but in a few weeks. Top games are #1 Bloodborne and any other DarkSouls games #2 Tera Online probably 500 days plus play time on that one #3 Prince of Persia: Warrior Within this game was my childhood. Hobbies outside of gaming, currently trying some stuff i used to do alot of when i was younger like drawing or reading and possibly writing a graphic novel that I started a couple years ago but haven't touched in quite a while. No not into football.  Choosing between Tacos or Burritos is too cruel a question for me to even think about. Crayon color is i guess blue cause that's my favorite color. Texas stereotypes, i guess we say "yall" alot, everything else is kinda stupid. Didn't know Calus clapped but I'll watch for it next time. If i was a Gozilla monster i would Mecha Godzilla cause its the next best thing if i cant be Godzilla. Favorite Super is Titans Sunbreaker but I use Hallowfire Heart so I don't use it to often, Gun would be Sunshot handcannon or Sins of the Past Launcher. 

Well thats a little bit about me, looking forward to getting to know too.