Greetings! 

My character's name is Celestial Sugar and I hail from the magical land of Tamriel within the world of Elder Scrolls Online! My favorite things to do are explore, collect lorebooks, explore, collect skyshards, explore, chase achievements, explore, gather everything in sight even the bugs because YOLO, explore, dungeon delve, and explore! Have I mentioned that I love exploration!? :D

IRL info about me:

I'm a 35 year old librarian in the foggy city of San Francisco. I have a pair of rambunctious khao manee minions who are pretty much my whole world outside of gaming and doing nerdy shenanigans like collecting funny socks. I play LOTS of other games(my steam library alone has nearly 1000 titles in it) so there are lots of other games that I could possibly join you guys in. I have accounts on WoW(casual scrub on Moon Guard, don't judge me!), Eve Online(capable of flying a titan/freighter/carrier/pretty much everything), and FFXIV(inactive but willing to reactivate for the right reasons). 

I've been playing games since I could reach the keyboard of my Dad's Apple II. I just love the worlds we can disappear into and the puzzles we can solve. The never ending challenges that they present with all the pretty colors and pew pews that make the propellers in my brain go bananas. The feels that we get when we see Tidus and Yuna kiss for the first time or watch Commander Shepard fall from the sky. <3

I also love horror/sci-fi/fantasy/ movies/tv, travel programs, martial arts stuff,  memes, chocolate, poetry, dancing, singing, cooking, and knitting. Recently I've been looking into starting a small community tank with some blue lobsters and other freshwater oddities.  

I think I'll stop here since I'm probably being a bit boring. I mostly just wanted to say:

Hello, nice to meet you all! Let's be friends! :)

gracias-por-su-atencion-minions-gif-7.gi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are totes my sister from another mister, lol. Love the intro Celestial! Glad you found us :) We have many many cat lovers here so you're gonna fit right in (I have 3 littermates myself: Chaos, Loki and Luna(tic) lol

Mind posting your acct info so I can toss you an invite in game? I should be able to do that this evening, but in the meantime, I bet some of the guild will happen along and begin terrorizing you w/ odd questions. I suspect you'll get a kick out them ^^

Simone, ESO's Game Officer will likely want to chat you up as well. For now, I'll just giggle and back away... slowly... very very slowly ;) 

Talk soon!

@feramoan

ps -- this is my "ahoy there matey" kitty ^^

ahoy there matey.jpg

Nice to meet you, Celestial! You're not boring at all. I think you sound neat! 

Now for odd questions. 

If you were dropped into the world of one of your favorite book series, what would your survival strategy be? 

Which of your toes is your favorite? 

What would your top 3 recommendations be for fans of fantasy/sf/horror? 

What would your top 3 fantasy/sf/horror recommendations be for someone who isn't typically a fan of the genres?

15 minutes ago, Fera said:

You are totes my sister from another mister, lol. Love the intro Celestial! Glad you found us :) We have many many cat lovers here so you're gonna fit right in (I have 3 littermates myself: Chaos, Loki and Luna(tic) lol

Mind posting your acct info so I can toss you an invite in game? I should be able to do that this evening, but in the meantime, I bet some of the guild will happen along and begin terrorizing you w/ odd questions. I suspect you'll get a kick out them ^^

Simone, ESO's Game Officer will likely want to chat you up as well. For now, I'll just giggle and back away... slowly... very very slowly ;) 

Talk soon!

@feramoan

ps -- this is my "ahoy there matey" kitty ^^

ahoy there matey.jpg

Yay! My account name is @Amonthia . I should be on later tonight as well so I look forward to chatting with you guys. :) Thank ye kindly for the warm welcome. 

22 minutes ago, Estarriol said:

Nice to meet you, Celestial! You're not boring at all. I think you sound neat! 

Now for odd questions. 

If you were dropped into the world of one of your favorite book series, what would your survival strategy be? 

Which of your toes is your favorite? 

What would your top 3 recommendations be for fans of fantasy/sf/horror? 

What would your top 3 fantasy/sf/horror recommendations be for someone who isn't typically a fan of the genres?

Hello! Nice to meet you too!

1. If I were dropped into the Great Alta saga, my strategy would be to train, train, train, and train some more for combat and primitive survival skills since a lot of my time would most likely be spent hunting and gathering. 

2. My pinky toes! Those little guys have taken so much abuse over the years. Wall corners, coffee tables, counters, cabinets, fireworks(it's complicated), and much more that I have blocked from my memory because it was probably too terrible. They've got true grit! YOU'RE MY BROS PINKY TOES! 

3. Dune, Krull, Exists, Altered Carbon, Bladerunner, Battlestar Galactica, Rosemary's Baby, Poltergeist(original), Pet Semetary, The House on Haunted Hill, The Thing(original),The Shining, Planet of the Apes, Andromeda Strain, Soylent Green, Dark Crystal, Time Bandits, Legend

4. Game of Thrones, The Magicians, Labyrinth, Willow, Saw series, Ringu, Monkey Shines, Anything made by George Romero, Clive Barker, or Wes Craven, Star Trek, Star Wars, Photographing Fairies, Once Upon a Time, Alien, Psycho, Silence of the Lambs

1 hour ago, Gul said:

What's your favorite Apple ][ game and when was the last time you went back to play it?

Oregon Trail, Mac Brickout, Lode Runner, Bubble Bobble, Shufflepuck, Fool's Errand, and various versions of solitaire. I have dusted off Oregon Trail(I'm still bloody awful at it), Bubble Bobble, and Fool's Errand occasionally, the last time being a couple years ago when I broke down and raided a bunch or shareware/abandonware sites. :)

Hi Celestial! I'm also a big fan of exploring around Tamriel. There's something very satisfying about wandering around a zone aimlessly and stripping it of all its natural resources! And also treasure chests, I LOVE finding treasure chests :). My question: what's the most interesting book in your libraries collection? (Weirdest, rarest, etc.)

38 minutes ago, Mina said:

Which library do you work at? Do you mind if I just showed up and visited you and said HI IM MINA FROM SOH 

Awwwwww hehehe! <3 I'm really shy irl(social anxiety) so I just work in the back of the public library sorting things where nobody can see me. I get flustered and can't form sentences when I meet new folks face to face. :p