15 minutes ago, Simone said:

Hi Celestial! I'm also a big fan of exploring around Tamriel. There's something very satisfying about wandering around a zone aimlessly and stripping it of all its natural resources! And also treasure chests, I LOVE finding treasure chests :). My question: what's the most interesting book in your libraries collection? (Weirdest, rarest, etc.)

Hiya! A couple years ago, somebody was kind enough to donate a first edition copy of Encyclopédie, ou dictionnaire raisonné des sciences, des arts et des métiers, par une Société de gens de lettres! There is also a really wickedly cool historical photograph section. :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Celestial said:

Sorry to double post but--!

Something has come up for me tonight(last minute invite to sushi dinner) so I won't be able to log in. I'll definitely be able to log on tomorrow though. Sorry hehe. :D

Ooooo which place did you go to? 

I walked over to Nama by the at&t stadium. It's usually mostly empty so it's perfect for me. That and the waitress will do sake shots with me because we've become friends over the years so that's always fun. Only on the end of her shift though! I wouldn't wanna get her tipsy and then unleash her on more customers lol. :D

Hello potential new friend!

On 3/7/2018 at 2:58 PM, Celestial said:

My character's name is Celestial Sugar and I hail from the magical land of Tamriel within the world of Elder Scrolls Online! My favorite things to do are explore, collect lorebooks, explore, collect skyshards, explore, chase achievements, explore, gather everything in sight even the bugs because YOLO, explore, dungeon delve, and explore! Have I mentioned that I love exploration!?

I don't play ESO but that sure seems like a lot of things!

On 3/7/2018 at 2:58 PM, Celestial said:

Eve Online(capable of flying a titan/freighter/carrier/pretty much everything)

Whomp whomp. We had an active EVE Corp from December 2014 until very recently, but we're shutting it down as almost everyone is either burned out or too busy with real life. If you still have a sub, our final roam is actually tomorrow at 9:30 PM Eastern. We'll be leaving from Jita in some RLML Caracals.

Random question time!

If you were a member of a team getting ready for a heist, which role (safe-cracker, driver, commo, sniper) would you be?

Would you rather meet Amelia Earhart or Susan B. Anthony?

What's your favorite type of space in EVE and why?

Welcome, Celestial! Looking forward to gaming with you!

I love that you mentioned FFX and Mass Effect in your intro. FFX is one of my favorites, and the wedding scene was my most memorable moment in that game. I had to rewatch it on YouTube just now. So good!

I have a gap in my gaming career where I completely missed Mass Effect when it came out. Fortunately, one year at PAX East, Tyrlis, Grieve, and Toobz pointed out what a huge oversight that was on my part, and they put the game on my "must play" list. I'm so glad they did!

In keeping with tradition, here are a few more questions for you:

• Is it true that northern Californians have strong feelings about SoCal?
  • What's the funniest or oddest thing you've found while out exploring in Tamriel?
  • Please describe the perfect pizza. (This isn't really a question, but it's important nonetheless. :))
Edited by Jackal

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 6:16 PM, Tyrlis said:

Hello potential new friend!

I don't play ESO but that sure seems like a lot of things!

Whomp whomp. We had an active EVE Corp from December 2014 until very recently, but we're shutting it down as almost everyone is either burned out or too busy with real life. If you still have a sub, our final roam is actually tomorrow at 9:30 PM Eastern. We'll be leaving from Jita in some RLML Caracals.

Random question time!

If you were a member of a team getting ready for a heist, which role (safe-cracker, driver, commo, sniper) would you be?

Would you rather meet Amelia Earhart or Susan B. Anthony?

What's your favorite type of space in EVE and why?

Oh shoot! I really need to check these more often hehe. I suppose a late reply is better than none <3

I'd be the driver because I'm good at making snap decisions.

Both! I can't choose. :p

High sec because I mostly enjoy mission running and the silly banter between new players posturing at each other.