• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/9/2018 at 9:08 AM, Jackal said:

Welcome, Celestial! Looking forward to gaming with you!

I love that you mentioned FFX and Mass Effect in your intro. FFX is one of my favorites, and the wedding scene was my most memorable moment in that game. I had to rewatch it on YouTube just now. So good!

I have a gap in my gaming career where I completely missed Mass Effect when it came out. Fortunately, one year at PAX East, Tyrlis, Grieve, and Toobz pointed out what a huge oversight that was on my part, and they put the game on my "must play" list. I'm so glad they did!

In keeping with tradition, here are a few more questions for you:

• Is it true that northern Californians have strong feelings about SoCal?
  • What's the funniest or oddest thing you've found while out exploring in Tamriel?
  • Please describe the perfect pizza. (This isn't really a question, but it's important nonetheless. :))

FFX is a favorite of mine as well. The whole story from start to finish is just amazeballs. Same with Mass Effect.  <3

• It varies. Having lived several years in both areas, I can say definitively that they are very different. Moving back and forth involved a bit of culture shock and re-acclimating. :p
  • I was a closed beta/launch player. During this time, there were many things that were very strange indeed. My most favorite were the space bots. They would descend softly from the sky like a feather and gather nodes before floating back up into the clouds again. It felt a bit like: HkPOzEH.jpg?1
  • Extra cheese, extra mushrooms, pepperoni, black olives, and sausage. Served by Eric Northman from True Blood. *melts into a puddle and dies*  <3 <3 <3 <3

• 2 weeks later...