Introduction

lestatdevalois

Apologies for the late welcome, Paige! It's good to have you on board! :)

Your pup is insanely cute! I'm super jealous of those who own dogs. My work/life setup isn't in a place where I could properly care for one, but someday I will have a dog again!

In the tradition of asking questions, here are a few more for you:

• Moving to Indonesia sounds like a big adventure! Is there a reason you chose Indonesia, or did you throw a dart at a map?
  • What is one of your favorite or most memorable moments in a game?
  • What was the last thing Warlock chewed apart that you really rathered he hadn't?
Edited by Jackal
Gah, I misspelled your name!

Hey @Jackal

I completely understand the work/living situation for dogs - I'm glad mine changed to have one. I hope that day comes for you soon!

> TL;DR - Indonesia is an easy, cheap place that I'm semi familiar with. 

The long story, however, goes as this. I originally thought I wanted to move to somewhere warm year round like California or Florida, but with traveling for my job, I felt like every state was pretty much the same. I was ready for something completely different. I started to think about out of country possibilities, but didn't imagine it'd work well. My friend owns a yoga business down there in Bali and was telling me about it one day. It sounded super beautiful, cheap, warm, and full of like-minded people. I looked at the validity of it all, and chose it based on safety, cost, easily attainable information on visa related things, etc. It will be the first of many places I'll live as I work my way around the globe!

> My memory isn't great, but the last game I played extensively was D2. One of my favorite raid nights was when I did an LFG with randoms and got a bunch of easy-going, hilarious ladies to join with me. It was the best raid group I had ever had, and all these women were badass. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard while playing a game before.

> GREAT QUESTION. He tore up my Turtle Beach Gaming Headset & two expensive bras all in the same day. Not a fun time that day.