Serious Slacker Says Saucy Sentences

TBear

Haaiiii.....My names TBear......and ive been addicted to gaming for 20 years. I used to stream for a bit, decided the time wasnt right for that. IRL i build firetrucks. If you live anywhere in the US youve probably passed one that the company i work for has built. Dangerous stuff, should ask  about my scar sometime. Umm....as far as games go, Destiny 2 is about the only online game im playing at the moment. I play a little Dragon Nest or Elsword here and there but very rare. If i get the notion i may download Tera again. Im still looking for a good MMORPG to get into again. Im a HUGE Final Fantasy fan. Been playing that series for years. Cant wait for the remastered/redone FF7. NEEEERRRRD-gasm! Anyways...dry that off here...one sec.....Umm. Im 26, have a crude/dark sense of humor (when i do talk that is, im usually quiet), and to be honest ill probably use discord more than these forums (sorry) but feel free to hit me up on BNet (TBear#11821), or discord (T-Bear#6664), or steam......when i remember what my steam name is. TBear is a somewhat newer handle ive switched to and i dont remember if steam matches it or is still my old name....ask me about that later, oops

Hi there TBear -- welcome to the SoH forums ^^

You'll likely get a bunch of odd questions from peeps, some serious, some clearly not -- all intended to help you reveal your sparkling personality.

Here are mine:

What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with, but you just don't get the point of?

Which would you rather: be bitten by a radioactive spider, or step in monkey poo?

Lastly, name 2 of your favorite movies and 2 of your favorite books!

Welcome TBear!

Thanks for posting and glad you made your way over safely!

You are not alone with the FF7 Remake! I can't wait for that to finally get released, but I do hope that they haven't ruined. Did you ever play FFXIV? We have an active group over there still.

So, your current handle is likely going to make for some interesting misunderstanding in raid eventually. @Tyrlis @Darlantan Right, T & Bear! :p

And as for questions... I'm gonna be lame.

Favorite Destiny 2 Class?

Favorite Destiny 2 Exotic?

If you had to pick one to be stranded alone with who would you pick, Failsafe, Cayde, or Shaxx?

Well @Ferai don’t really follow current trends anymore so I couldn’t really answer the first question. Obviously I’d rather step in monkey poo, this isn’t Marvel 😂 and movies I’d have to go with Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp and Kung Fu Hustle. Books, well....my favorite series’ I was reading when I was actively reading were the Forgotten Realms series (R. A. Salvatore), and the Keys to the Kingdom series (Garth Nix).

@Grieve

youve obviously gotta go with Whorelock Master race for class.....maybe hunters by a close second. Exotic.....if D1 counts, the D1 version of MIDA. If only D2, is probably go with..........................yeah most D2 exotics are meh. I don’t really run with any very often. Except my Ophidian Aspects. Never run my warlock without them. Almost never. If I had to be stuck with anyone, it’d be Cayde. 

Hello potential new friend!

On 3/11/2018 at 7:45 PM, TBear said:

IRL i build firetrucks. If you live anywhere in the US youve probably passed one that the company i work for has built.

Pierce?

On 3/11/2018 at 7:45 PM, TBear said:

Cant wait for the remastered/redone FF7.

How many nerd points do I lose for having never played FF7?

Last question, what is Cayde's favorite dance?

@Tyrlis no, E-One. None for not having ever played the original (what a slacker) but if you don’t attempt the new one when it’s released I’m revoking your nerd status :p Probably the “Odd Dance” that hasn’t people hopping around like a chicken. The one they got from Arrested Development. Or maybe it’s the “Odder Dance”? O_o

Weeeelllll.......lets just say my favorite smell is a plant, that is consumed, and leave it there.

Legs, i dont think i could live without being able to feel and touch with my hands. Means too much. At least with bionic legs i could walk across a hot lego pit and be unphased.