My intro :)

Salome

Hey SoH, I'd love to join you all. I just wanted to say that as I'm typing this i'm walking my three dogs in the rain. I live in the "great" city of LA where the sun shines daily and we never get water.. ever. On topic though, I'm an avid pvper in the eso community and just came back from a short hiatus in black desert scene. I play stamblade. I'd love to know if ya'll are on discord and teamspeak.. thanks!! :)

Hey Salome! Nice to see you here! We must be giving off a West Coast vibe because we're meeting a ton of new friends from California/Washington/Oregon haha. :D So, we generally ask everyone who joins to give let us know a little bit more about themselves, basics like what do you do for work/school, what other hobbies do you have, games you play, stuff like that. Anything your comfortable sharing with internet strangers!

On top of that, we like to ask recruits a bunch of silly and/or serious questions to get to know each other better. Here are mine!

- Three dogs, huh? That's brave, I have two and often it feels like two too many. :D What kind of dogs and can we see them??

- We haven't tried PvP yet as a group, but I know some of us have our eyes towards trying it out soon (about 3/4ths of the guild is BRAND new to the game haha). In your opinion, what's the best thing about PvP in Cyrodil?

- What is your favorite "guilty pleasure" song - i.e. a song that you'd be embarrassed to tell people you like??

We do have a Discord, I'll be sending you an invite in a PM soon! We also have a Mumble (no TS, we're Mumble people), that info is in the MOTD for the guild. Can you drop us your account name here too so we can send you an invite in-game?

Hello potential new friend! Your intro post is your big Hello to the guild, so we're going to try and draw more out of you - hope that's cool!

How do you make your RL gold?

Tell us some more of your gaming history. Are you exclusively MMOs or RPGs?

Which describes LA better - GTA's version of Los Santos, or the movie La La Land?

21 hours ago, Simone said:

Hey Salome! Nice to see you here! We must be giving off a West Coast vibe because we're meeting a ton of new friends from California/Washington/Oregon haha. :D So, we generally ask everyone who joins to give let us know a little bit more about themselves, basics like what do you do for work/school, what other hobbies do you have, games you play, stuff like that. Anything your comfortable sharing with internet strangers!

On top of that, we like to ask recruits a bunch of silly and/or serious questions to get to know each other better. Here are mine!

- Three dogs, huh? That's brave, I have two and often it feels like two too many. :D What kind of dogs and can we see them??

- We haven't tried PvP yet as a group, but I know some of us have our eyes towards trying it out soon (about 3/4ths of the guild is BRAND new to the game haha). In your opinion, what's the best thing about PvP in Cyrodil?

- What is your favorite "guilty pleasure" song - i.e. a song that you'd be embarrassed to tell people you like??

We do have a Discord, I'll be sending you an invite in a PM soon! We also have a Mumble (no TS, we're Mumble people), that info is in the MOTD for the guild. Can you drop us your account name here too so we can send you an invite in-game?

-2 poodle and one basenji

-That feeling when you zergbomb or 1vx people <3

-the killers- human

-I already got an invite from Fera :)

19 hours ago, Tyrlis said:

Hello potential new friend! Your intro post is your big Hello to the guild, so we're going to try and draw more out of you - hope that's cool!

How do you make your RL gold?

Tell us some more of your gaming history. Are you exclusively MMOs or RPGs?

Which describes LA better - GTA's version of Los Santos, or the movie La La Land?

-I'm a student if that's what you meant :)

-MMOs exclusively 

-I haven't played GTA or seen La La Land, sorry :(