Hello!

Random_Panda

Hello SOH! I found y'all on Reddit and messaged Fera in ESO.

So I'm 21, female and a casual gamer from Texas. I have a cute black kitten( 8month old) named Jaeger. I've played ESO on and off since 2015 but never had time until now to really play it. I have the Morrowind expansion on both PC and XboxOne. I also have the DLC for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. Some of games I play currently are: ESO, Withcer 3, FFXIV, Destiny 2, & WOW. Favorite game would have to be between Skyrim and Witcher 3. I also dabbled in Black Dessert Online a bit(have no clue what I'm doing in that game lol). I've always been a loner in games but always wanted to play as a team with people, so I would like to join your guild that way I could have some others to play online with or give me some pointer about the game, and see what a Guild actually does and how i can contribute. I've been in a guild before in ESO in 2012, but i was lost & players were never on and then everyone kinda left so.. yeah.:/  I haven't done a whole lot of PVP yet in ESO so if y'all do PVP at all I'll try my best :)

thanks y'all

Hi Panda!

I've sent you guild invite (and a friend request!) -- accept at your leisure! There is some information on the guild's MOTD, ie, our Discord and Mumble information. As soon as you join our Discord server, you'll find a few pins in the ESO chat channel including an Update from our Game Officer, Simone. When next you visit forums, you'll have greater access to poke around. Make yourself at home! We're old-school and like it! lol

Now don't be skeert but some folks may drop by and ask you random questions here on your intro thread. It's all in good, clean (and occasionally goofy) fun :)

Cya in game!

Hello RandomPanda, nice to have you aboard! It sounds like you're relatively new to groups and guilds in MMOs? Cool! It can be intimidating at first (honestly, I still get a pang of anxiety here and there when I'm getting in a dungeon run), but grouping up in an MMO is some of the most fun you can have in gaming! Feel free too ask questions about the game or running group content in guild chat/discord/mumble as often as you feel comfortable. People who have played these games for a long time tend to move quickly and take our experience for granted - it's totally fine to ask them to slow down!

Ok, now to the questions!

- OH I loved Witcher 3! Did you finish the game, and if so, were you a "good dad" or a "bad dad?"

- What's your favorite class in ESO?

- Do you have any fun non-gaming hobbies?

Welcome new friend!

I see you mentioned Destiny 2! Do you play on PC or XB1? If you're on PC, we have a group in SoH playing as well that you are more than welcome to tag along with as well.

So question time!

Where'd you come up with the name Jaeger? (I have my theories, but am curious. :p )

Pirate or Ninja? Why?

What toppings should go on a Hot Dog?

Where is your dream vacation?

Coffee or Tea?

Hello Random Panda!

So, serious question time.

1. Why do you love tacos (as if you need a reason) and which particular variety is your favorite? (I know its hard to choose, but do try!)
2. What song do you sing while in the shower?
3. Suddenly! A bat witch appears and casts a hex on you. What is the curse, and what is the zany quest you must complete to break it?

4 hours ago, Simone said:

Hello RandomPanda, nice to have you aboard! It sounds like you're relatively new to groups and guilds in MMOs? Cool! It can be intimidating at first (honestly, I still get a pang of anxiety here and there when I'm getting in a dungeon run), but grouping up in an MMO is some of the most fun you can have in gaming! Feel free too ask questions about the game or running group content in guild chat/discord/mumble as often as you feel comfortable. People who have played these games for a long time tend to move quickly and take our experience for granted - it's totally fine to ask them to slow down!

Ok, now to the questions!

- OH I loved Witcher 3! Did you finish the game, and if so, were you a "good dad" or a "bad dad?"

- What's your favorite class in ESO?

- Do you have any fun non-gaming hobbies?

1)Its a great game! I got the Good Dad 

2)It has been the Nightblade class but  I think I'm starting to like the Warden more

3) Well i like to cook/ bake and come up with story ideas to write about. I also play a Star Wars tabletop RPG if that counts lol

4 hours ago, Grieve said:

Welcome new friend!

I see you mentioned Destiny 2! Do you play on PC or XB1? If you're on PC, we have a group in SoH playing as well that you are more than welcome to tag along with as well.

So question time!

Where'd you come up with the name Jaeger? (I have my theories, but am curious. :p )

Pirate or Ninja? Why?

What toppings should go on a Hot Dog?

Where is your dream vacation?

Coffee or Tea?

I do have Destiny 2 on the PC

I actually named Jaeger after Erin Jaeger from Attack on Titan. My friends thought i named it after Jagermeister, since I named my Mom's cat Whiskey :)

I would have to go with Ninja, because they are stealthy and mysterious, and get the job done without anyone noticing before its too late.

I personally either eat Hot Dogs plain or just with cheese, nothing very exciting there lol

Dream vacation, hmm..... I would say to travel to Japan or Ireland and just go to all the festivals or just explore.

Tea (especially if its Southern Sweet Tea)

4 hours ago, Practical said:

Hello Random Panda!

So, serious question time.

1. Why do you love tacos (as if you need a reason) and which particular variety is your favorite? (I know its hard to choose, but do try!)
2. What song do you sing while in the shower?
3. Suddenly! A bat witch appears and casts a hex on you. What is the curse, and what is the zany quest you must complete to break it?

1)I would say just a regular breakfast taco would be my favorite. I grew up with my Grandma making fresh HOMEMADE tortillas every morning and the first thing i would always do when i visited her was have a breakfast taco.

2)black hole sun and paint it black

3) The curse of the Reaper's Touch where anything i touch will die. To break this curse I must go and save a noble's miniature pet goat(without killing it)from an ancient hag that lives in a snowy region upon a Mountain range

4 hours ago, Random_Panda said:

I do have Destiny 2 on the PC

I actually named Jaeger after Erin Jaeger from Attack on Titan. My friends thought i named it after Jagermeister, since I named my Mom's cat Whiskey :)

I would have to go with Ninja, because they are stealthy and mysterious, and get the job done without anyone noticing before its too late.

I personally either eat Hot Dogs plain or just with cheese, nothing very exciting there lol

Dream vacation, hmm..... I would say to travel to Japan or Ireland and just go to all the festivals or just explore.

Tea (especially if its Southern Sweet Tea)

I like these answers.

1. You should definitely hop on and raid or PvP with us in Destiny 2 at some point. (No Pressure, I swear!)
  2. Love the reference! Are you an anime fan in general? That was actually my second guess. My first was actually in reference to the upcoming movie sequel for Pacific Rim.
  3. Excellent choice.
  4. I'm ashamed... No mustard? No Relish? No CHILI!!
  5. I should have known better. You found the loophole...