Introduction and Hellos

itzwoody

Hello everyone, My name is Jeremy but i generally go by Itzwoody in most games. Recently just got back into FF14, i played a little bit a while back but nothing to serious. In the past and not to long ago i was an officer in a pretty hardcore raiding guild in WOW. But it seemed every patch the game became a lot further away from the direction i thought the game should of went. So i ended up quitting wow. But i really enjoyed the raid environment there and the community we created while there. Other games i play and enjoy are along the line of The Division, Path of Exile and League of Legends mostly. 

I am looking forward to seeing how the community of FF14 is and getting into the game alot more than i am currently. Any questions just ask!

IGN: Itz Woody

Hi there! Welcome :)

You may get a few folks stopping by your Intro thread to ask questions -- we do this to help get to know people a bit better. Feel free to be silly (or not; it's up to you!) ;P

Please feel free to reciprocate and ask us anything you'd like!

Here we go.......

How old are you? How old were you when you realized you loved giant pandas and wanted one as a pet?

What is the most peculiar food combination that you like?

What's the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you? (besides finding a fantabulous gaming community like SoH! lol)

Hey Woody! You should have forum access now. Super Goose will contact you at some point for a mumble chat. That's cool that you played WoW - I was in a top 200 guild for a little while. FFXIV has some really fun raids, but they're very different from WoW. WoW is like playing DDR, while FF is more like synchronized swimming, hehe.  Anyway, I'm the FC crafter, so if you need anything made, let me know! Welcome!

20 hours ago, itzwoody said:

The Division

Ayyyy another Division player. I've been using TD as a nice change of pace from Destiny 2 for a few months now, so much has been added since I quit a month after launch. My Ubi handle is Fyrlis if you want to link up. What's your favorite gear set?

Other random questions!

What's your favorite line from a movie?

How do you make your IRL money?

On 3/17/2018 at 2:24 PM, Fera said:

Hi there! Welcome :)

You may get a few folks stopping by your Intro thread to ask questions -- we do this to help get to know people a bit better. Feel free to be silly (or not; it's up to you!) ;P

Please feel free to reciprocate and ask us anything you'd like!

Here we go.......

How old are you? How old were you when you realized you loved giant pandas and wanted one as a pet?

What is the most peculiar food combination that you like?

What's the luckiest thing that's ever happened to you? (besides finding a fantabulous gaming community like SoH! lol)

I am 25 and to long ago to remember. =p

Can't think of anything crazy on this one!

Also not a ton to note here. I did chance 2 Headhunters in one league on Path of Exile, which is insane luck in that game.

On 3/17/2018 at 4:04 PM, Minori said:

Hey Woody! You should have forum access now. Super Goose will contact you at some point for a mumble chat. That's cool that you played WoW - I was in a top 200 guild for a little while. FFXIV has some really fun raids, but they're very different from WoW. WoW is like playing DDR, while FF is more like synchronized swimming, hehe.  Anyway, I'm the FC crafter, so if you need anything made, let me know! Welcome!

Hey will do if i ever need anything! thanks

7 hours ago, Tyrlis said:

Ayyyy another Division player. I've been using TD as a nice change of pace from Destiny 2 for a few months now, so much has been added since I quit a month after launch. My Ubi handle is Fyrlis if you want to link up. What's your favorite gear set?

Other random questions!

What's your favorite line from a movie?

How do you make your IRL money?

Favorite set is striker probably just because it can do everything. But i play alot of reclaimer aswell. Also really enjoy deadeye.

Mole! Bloody mole! We aren't supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole winking me in the face! I want to cut it off, chop it off, and make guacaMOLE! - Austin Powers

I'm Medically retired from the military so i get a pension from that. And to keep from going insane with boredom. I manage a farm here by my home town.

Welcome! :) Looking forward to seeing you in game.

In place of Super Goose, I'm here to ask when you might be free for a Mumble chat! Do you have time this week either Tuesday after 8:00pm EST, Wednesday after 11:00pm EST, or Thursday between 7:30pm and 8:30pm EST?

2 hours ago, Kytn said:

Welcome! :) Looking forward to seeing you in game.

In place of Super Goose, I'm here to ask when you might be free for a Mumble chat! Do you have time this week either Tuesday after 8:00pm EST, Wednesday after 11:00pm EST, or Thursday between 7:30pm and 8:30pm EST?

Yeah ill have to get mumble set up but prob tuesday or thursday. Can't say forsure if ill still be up on wednesday! ha