Hi SoH! Prospective ESO guild member here!

Jorion

Hi there SoH! My name's Michael, in games I almost always go by Jorion or some variation, and I go by this in ESO as well. Apologies in advance if this is a bit lengthy, I tend to go overboard on these things hahaha!

I've been gaming for a few years now, primarily mmorpgs. I love them! The big ones for me were TERA and BDO, and now ESO! I played an archer in both games, and also play a nightblade in ESO (can you tell what type of class I like?) I've also played all of these games with my best friend, who is also hoping to join SoH! I'm currently level 39, and I'm in the Aldmeri Dominion, which I also saw most of you are as well!

I poked around the forum a little bit, and between that and the description on the ESO recruitment page, I am very excited to potentially be able to join this guild! I've always wanted to be in a mature, fun and competitive guild and this seems like just the group! I especially like that this is a more mature and respectful group than a lot of other guilds, and I also like that it's an easy-going group that still wants to be competitive. 

I've only been playing ESO for about two weeks now, but I'm absolutely loving the game so far! I can't wait to explore more of the world, and I'm suuuuper excited to try PvP and raids, and I'd love to find a family in SoH to do these things with!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, so shoot me your questions! I can't wait to meet you all in game and here on the forums, and tell you more about myself! Thanks!

Hi Jorion/Michael, welcome to SoH! I'm Simone/Gorbcorb/Alex, most go with Simone but all are fine haha. It's nice to have you here and I look forward to gaming with you soon :). Are you @jorion in ESO? I'll send you an invite this morning. We'll be doing some group activities tonight starting at 8est, you're welcome to join us! We usually do some dungeons, maybe some World Bosses and Public Dungeons, PvP someday (haven't done it as a group yet haha).

2 hours ago, Jorion said:

Apologies in advance if this is a bit lengthy, I tend to go overboard on these things hahaha!

Longer is usually better with these sort of things!

2 hours ago, Jorion said:

I've also played all of these games with my best friend, who is also hoping to join SoH!

Sure, have them put up an intro and we'll shoot them an invite!

Some questions!

- Where ya from? East coast/west coast, somewhere in the middle?

- Do anything fun in real life? Cool job, fun hobby, etc.

Talk to you soon!

6 hours ago, Jorion said:

I'm suuuuper excited to try PvP

Yay!!! 

As per traditional hazing requirements, here are your questions three:

1. Which particular variety of the Taco is your favorite? While I understand it is difficult, I need to ask you to try and only choose one.
2. If you had a super power, who is your nemesis and what did you do to cause such hatred towards you?
3. Poof! Congratulations! You are now king of Titan, moon of Saturn, and the Titanese that live there. What is your first royal edict?

Edited by Practical

8 hours ago, Simone said:

Hi Jorion/Michael, welcome to SoH! I'm Simone/Gorbcorb/Alex, most go with Simone but all are fine haha. It's nice to have you here and I look forward to gaming with you soon :). Are you @jorion in ESO? I'll send you an invite this morning. We'll be doing some group activities tonight starting at 8est, you're welcome to join us! We usually do some dungeons, maybe some World Bosses and Public Dungeons, PvP someday (haven't done it as a group yet haha).

Longer is usually better with these sort of things!

Sure, have them put up an intro and we'll shoot them an invite!

Some questions!

- Where ya from? East coast/west coast, somewhere in the middle?

- Do anything fun in real life? Cool job, fun hobby, etc.

Talk to you soon!

Yes! I'm @jorion in game.

I'm on the west coast! Seems like a lot of you are too

Irl I'm a photographer/videographer! I absolutely love what I do :)

4 hours ago, Practical said:

Yay!!! 

As per traditional hazing requirements, here are your questions three:

1. Which particular variety of the Taco is your favorite? While I understand it is difficult, I need to ask you to try and only choose one.
2. If you had a super power, who is your nemesis and what did you do to cause such hatred towards you?
3. Poof! Congratulations! You are now king of Titan, moon of Saturn, and the Titanese that live there. What is your first royal edict?

I much prefer soft tacos! As you said, that's a difficult question hahaha. What's yours?

If I had a super power, it would be to control time, so my arch nemesis would be the taco shop guy. I froze time and ate all his tacos

First royal edict: taco Tuesday is a national holiday

4 hours ago, Fera said:

Hiya!

My question is more utilitarian, lol -- what's your ESO acct name? ^^

Also, bit of friendly advice! Use the same name (Jorion) for both Discord and Mumble -- it will make life a LOT easier! :)

ESO name is @jorion! I'll keep that advice in mind, thanks :)

Hello potential new friend! I don't play ESO, but I <3 the folks over there, so you're in good hands.

Random question time!

What do YOU think happened to Amelia Earhart?

What's the largest amount of money you've ever found on the ground?

A lot of people dismissed BDO as a very expensive character generator without a lot of game behind it. What hooked you?

On 3/31/2018 at 7:18 PM, Tyrlis said:

Hello potential new friend! I don't play ESO, but I <3 the folks over there, so you're in good hands.

Random question time!

What do YOU think happened to Amelia Earhart?

What's the largest amount of money you've ever found on the ground?

A lot of people dismissed BDO as a very expensive character generator without a lot of game behind it. What hooked you?

Aliens. Always aliens. 

I found $20 once...but it was my dad who dropped it and I gave it right back hahaha

I have a big love/hate relationship with BDO. The fast paced and fluid combat is incredible, and the game is visually stunning. However that's about it lol. It's missing so many great features of other mmo's, and the devs don't have a great relationship with their players at all...in fact I've read some of them don't even play the game themselves. I really hope that in time the game will improve, because I do think it has huge potential. Did you play it?