Hi Everyone :D

mikagi

Hi SOH!

My character name is Mikagi I'm a lvl10 DragonKnight. My history with eso is simple. When it came out, I bought the game but I never really got into it.
But, I keep hearing from peoples how the game is a lot better now and I should give it a second chance.
So here I am, I almost forgot everything about the game and made a new character to explore the land of tamriel while making friend.

In MMO, I'm mostly interrested in PVE content like questing, dungeons, raid and crafting. But I can also try out pvp sometime if it's fun. I also play dps because 
I enjoy killing stuff fast and learn a rotation. 

The only mmo I played for a lot of time is FFXIV. I enjoyed this game a lot but I decided to take a break because I got burned out and playing almost felt like a chore.
I also play a lot of RPG and my favorite game/ series are FF7, suikoden 2, tales of the abyss and the legend of heroes series :D

In real life, I'm a 23 years old French Canadian. I'm currently studying to be a software engineer.
So if I make mistakes while writing sorry about that. :p

Thanks for taking your time to read this and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hello Mikagi and welcome to SoH! I had a similar to you with ESO - bought the the game in 2016 a few months before One Tamriel happened but didn't stick with it (I came here to play Eve instead!). It's an entirely different game though after One Tamriel, and a lot of fun. I look forward to gaming with you soon! We're doing a group night tonight at 8est and you're welcome to join - we usually do stuff like dungeons and world bosses. There are links to our Discord and Mumble in the in-game MOTD - you should check that stuff out before tonight if you can (if you're coming to group night that is!). Please use the same name you picked on the forums for Discord and Mumble so that we know who you are!

4 hours ago, mikagi said:

In real life, I'm a 23 years old French Canadian. I'm currently studying to be a software engineer.
So if I make mistakes while writing sorry about that. :p

Cool! I just learned we have a bilingual the Canadian from Ottawa in the guild the other night (Ratchett).

4 hours ago, mikagi said:

I also play a lot of RPG and my favorite game/ series are FF7,

Yep, big fan here too. I play through FF7, FF8 and FF9 every couple of years. Did 8 a few months ago :D

Talk to you soon!

Hello potential new friend! You've got a great group over there in ESO, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I live in South Florida, and there are approximately a billion French-Canadians here during the winter. I encounter a lot of them at a little roadside food/ice cream stand called 'Dairy Belle' where they call out the numbers in French before English. I get my poutine from there. :)

Random question time!

If you were a member of a zombie survival team, which role would you fill (medic, sniper, explosives expert)?

What's the PvE raid you're most proud of completing?

Tell me your favorite Elder Scrolls-related joke.

Haha nice poutine is the best. I actually got some today for dinner as for your question 

If .you were a member of a zombie survival team, which role would you fill (medic, sniper, explosives expert)?

Probably a sniper. Feel safer and let me kill stuff. Feel like if i had explosived, I would kill myself by mistakes and I dont really enjoy healing.

What's the PvE raid you're most proud of completing?
Definitely Alexander Creator in FFXIV. It's the first raid tier I completed and it felt so good :D It took us like 4 months to clear it as a group
But it was so much fun.

The fight I'm the most proud of clearing is Alexander savage floor 6. It's a really hard and fun fight and the real first hard challenge I cleared in this game while it was relevant

Tell me your favorite Elder Scrolls-related joke.
Why did the leader of the 500 companions fail English?

Ysgramor was terrible! 

Edited by mikagi