ESO guild into

OngoingAgony

I recently switched from Xbox to PC going from having a vmaw completion and 12 characters 800+ cp with at least 12 characters deleted for a hopefully better gaming experience without hardcore elitist raging and in a disrespectful way telling new players what to do. I'm about 20 years old and work a night job for now in the northeast with an interesting sense of humor.

Hey Agony -- welcome!

You will likely have some folks stopping in to ask questions (some very goofy, lol). Share what you're willing to share w/ internet strangers. ^^

For instance, have you any pets? If dogs think they're people, and cats think they're God -- what makes them so fun to watch on youtube? xD

Mind posting your acct name so someone can toss you an invite? Simone is our leader; he should be by soon if he hasn't already tackled you! I look forward to getting to know you in game :) 

Hello Ongoing Agony! Do you prefer to go by Agony in-game (or, perhaps Mr. Agony - that has a fun ring to it!)? I'm Simone/gorbcorb/Alex, it's nice to meet you!

1 hour ago, OngoingAgony said:

hopefully better gaming experience without hardcore elitist raging

I suspect you'll find a better experience here! We don't do the whole rage thing, though I do reserve the right to lose my cool if someone insults my camel mount. That'll strike a nerve with me haha! In all seriousness though, we're very casual here and not really into power gaming. We're not likely going to be doing and of the veteran trials/super high end content, so there shouldn't be any reason for hardcore elitism (and really, even those groups that do the high end stuff don't need to act like jerks.)

1 hour ago, OngoingAgony said:

I'm about 20 years old and work a night job for now in the northeast

Cool! I'm also in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast area (Pennsylvania) and I know have quite a few members from Boston.

2 hours ago, OngoingAgony said:

interesting sense of humor.

So like, "what's the deal with airline food" humor, or "what's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow" humor? More details! Bonus points if you can name the references :)

I have your in-game account already, so I'll send you an invite tonight! You'll also get a welcome PM here on the forums too. We use Discord and Mumble, and we have the information for how to link up with us there in our in-game MOTD. Look forward to meeting you soon!

Hello Agony!

How is working night shift? I know a couple people who work nights are they are legit NOCTURNAL. Like it is their daily routine..

Did you have to forcefully change your sleep schedule or do you just function during that time?

Also can you taste the difference between tap water and purified water?

Look forwards to seeing you in game....when you aren't working :'(