yo, its the guy they told me to right an intro thing here so i am. i think. anyway im GGW aka Good Guy Wooper on el youtube. been playing Destiny 2 avidly since launch. ahhh..... pretty chill i guess. i dont know how to talk to people. so you wanna know what im like here this https://t.co/z80IVJiUJq oh and also im an artist https://pkmntrainercarmine.deviantart.com/. im 22 working and living on my own. availability is usually good. anddddddddddddddddddddddd our channel and art can occasionally be 18+ so fair warning 

Welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you joining us. As you probably noticed from our chat earlier, I asked you and DeadlyPants to create separate intro threads. The reason for that is we don't treat recruits as a package deal. We like to get to know the individual themselves.

Now, another thing you'll probably notice as others stop by to say Hi! are the various random questions you'll be barraged with. It's our way of getting to know you better. Well, enough of that! Here's some questions to get you started!

What type of work do you do for a living?

East Coast or West Coast?

Do you any other games? (I noticed your interest in Pokemon on the Youtube channel.)

Any pets? Do you prefer Dogs or Cats?

Other hobbies or interests?

Favorite Destiny 2 Class?

Favorite Destiny NPC?

Tacos or Burritos?

Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?

If you were stranded on a deserted Island with an MP3 player with only 2 songs on it. what would they be?

I’m a mason 

east coast

ah yea I play a lot of Pokémon, halo, and some other miscellaneous games.

both actually two cats 1 doggo 

lots of drawing just got into comics. I’m big on figure collecting 

as far as class goes that’s a hard question I love them pretty equally I used to main a warlock win Xbox but I’m trying to get all of them on pc. I’ve got a maxed out titan and am working on a hunter.

lord shaxxipoo of course 

tacos de barbacoa con limon 

Star Wars. Mostly because I enjoy the clone wars series. (Also working on my clone trooper cosplay)

totos Africa and the transformers theme by the band lion

5 hours ago, Fera said:

Hi there GG!   Lovin' the nude -- she looks very like an ex, hehe. SoH is 21+ so you shouldn't have a problem with mature content (I'm 54 :p). 

Oh, check out 5 Dirty Words please -- just to make sure we're all on the same page ^^

Good luck gaming!

Thanks it’s my first one? More or less. Cool I did read the psa’s but if I post any art like that I’ll be sure to leave a warning.

4 hours ago, Estarriol said:

Hi, Wooper!

You find yourself in the destiny universe about two weeks before the cabal attack. Where do you go to survive and help fight back? 

What's your dream job? 

Would you rather be a Pokemon or a Pokemon trainer? 

Okay so correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure we cleared the iron fort so I might hangout there. Call the 0 guardians I know and chill there till I think of something with lord sallidian cuz god knows what the hell he was doing.

dream job would be working for gamefreak as a concept artist 

and trainer 100%