Introductions and such

DeadlyPants

Hi guys! I mostly just play Destiny as far as online games go. I play somewhat often, but would be happy to jump on if other players needed me! It would also be cool to be able to actually voice chat with other members. As far as other games go, I play a lot of Nintendo which isn't super online based, but I have a good time with it. Since I play mostly on a console that has little to no online play, I don't know much about communities/clans/groups/etc. A bit about me: I am 21 years old, working toward a degree in college, and working part time. Just trying to figure out my young adult life and working toward bettering myself! If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask! I'm not sure what to put in these about me introduction things.

Welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you joining us. Joining an online community like ours is definitely a bit of leap and I'll tell you that you can definitely meet amazing people and make great friends through it. Once you have the access, I'd definitely recommend you take a look at our Conversations forum section with the Off Topic sub-forum. 

Going to re-use some of what i posted to GGW's intro for questions. (It's been a long day dealing with Taxes & the government...)

What are you studying?

East Coast or West Coast?

By Nintendo, I'm assuming the Nintendo Switch? Which game would be your favorite?

Any pets? Do you prefer Dogs or Cats?

Other hobbies or interests?

Favorite Destiny 2 Class?

Favorite Destiny NPC?

Tacos or Burritos?

Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?

If you were stranded on a deserted Island with an MP3 player with only 2 songs on it. what would they be?

I was studying physics to become a teacher, but now I’m going in a psychology direction. Maybe become a counselor?

I’m east coast.

And yeah I’ve been playing a lot on my Switch lately! Favorite game on it is probably Breath of the Wild. 

I have two cats and a dog. I prefer cats. 

I enjoy listening to music and playing on my keyboard and drums. I’ve picked up leatherworking recently and it’s been a lot of fun!

Destiny class? Probably warlock? Although I’ve mostly played as only that. 

Probably Shaxx. He believes in me. 

I like tacos. They’re pretty cool. 

I’m probably an outlier here, but neither Star Wars or Star Trek. I’ve never been much of a fan of either. 

Two songs I’d want to be stranded with would be Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks and The Islander by Nightwish.

15 hours ago, Huntyre said:

welcome!

pancakes or waffles?

I picked up a Switch a little while ago myself... I pretty much binged a bunch of time on Overcooked. lol

15 hours ago, Huntyre said:

welcome!

pancakes or waffles?

I picked up a Switch a little while ago myself... I pretty much binged a bunch of time on Overcooked. lol

Waffles all the way. Pancakes are spongy and are all around just okay. Waffles are amazing. 

Ive played a bit of overcooked! I’d say that’s probably the best multiplayer on the switch right now. Mario kart is fun and all, but it gets boring after a few rounds. And I love splatoon, but you have to have multiple consoles to play it on which is kinda lame. 

7 hours ago, Fera said:

Hi there Pants! lol

I'm just gonna wave and tell you "welcome" and hope, maybe, I get to game with you some time.

Good luck with your education! I almost went the psych route myself, hehe. Good times ^^

Thank you! I look forward to gaming with you as well. 

Phych seems a bit more up my alley. Hopefully I’ll do better with it than physics. 

5 hours ago, Estarriol said:

Welcome, Pants! 

What is your favorite area in destiny? 

You're a dark wizard with a few horcruxes who just escaped from Azkaban. What's your plan now? 

What's your favorite smell? 

I don’t have a particularly favorite area. I like the diverse scenerery between areas. 

I’m not sure what’s this question is pertaining to? I know it’s probably something I should be aware of but am not. 

I really like fresh coffee and leather. Not necessarily together, but they’re both soothing. Oooh incense too!