Hey Guys :)

CheeseCakez

Hello all! My name is Tomy I'm from Quebec in Canada. I'm a male of 24 years old. So yeah.. I've been looking for a MMO to play for awhile and found out that ESO was pretty much in every top 10.. I've already tried it when it came out but I didnt really liked it :/ but now with that new expension coming out Summerset Its making me wanna try it again so I bought it again hehe :) I'm playing for a week already but I feel like nobody is talking in game and I miss that social side of an MMO so just tapped ESO guild in google and yours got my attention.. Before posting this ive readed some post to see how you guys are and you all seems really friendly hehe and I can't wait having some question.. thats funny. Anyway so yeah I would love having a nice group to play with in ESO. Now I'm like lvl 20 trying to see what build I wanna do and if I wanna create another character or not 🤔. So about me.. I'm a French canadian.. I'm gaming MMO till like i'm 12 I love FPS game too I was playing a lot to CSGO and I have Destiny2 but sadly on ps4 haha. I have a rabbit named Lewis.. I work a lot so sadly im mostly playing weekend and late night. Hmm.. I can't wait to get my racer on the track again :O I guess thats it! Hopefully we can play togeter and you guys can show me some of The Elder Scroll Online :)

Not able to put a picture of Lewis o.o haha

Hey Tomy, nice to meet you! We'd be glad to have you join up with us, let us know your account name so we can send you an invite!

38 minutes ago, CheeseCakez said:

Now I'm like lvl 20 trying to see what build I wanna do and if I wanna create another character or not

I know I had a hard time picking a class when I first started ESO. It took me awhile to find one that clicked with me. Eventually I settled on Nightblade for my first main character, very fun! I just started working on my third character today (a warden) - it's definitely a game where you end up playing a bunch of characters. Which one did you get to 20 and what else are you thinking about playing?

40 minutes ago, CheeseCakez said:

I can't wait having some question

Ask away! Pretty soon you'll be able to get on our Discord (the link is in our in-game MOTD for the guild, watch for it when you get an invite), and there are always people there who can answer questions. We also made a thread here on the forums with a ton of things that are good to know when you first start the game - https://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/19805-things-i-wish-i-knew-when-i-started-playing-eso/. You won't be able to get to that link until someone upgrades you're forum permissions - that'll happen soon.

44 minutes ago, CheeseCakez said:

So about me.. I'm a French canadian

Very cool, you'll be our second French Canadian on the roster! One of the things I love about playing MMOs is that it lets you meet people from all over the world who you would otherwise meet.

46 minutes ago, CheeseCakez said:

I have a rabbit named Lewis

Ooooooo a rabbit, what type of rabbit is he (big, small, floppy/not floppy ears)?

Looking forward to playing with you soon!

5 minutes ago, Simone said:

Which one did you get to 20 and what else are you thinking about playing?

I've started out a Bosmer Stamina dps Warden 

Dual wield kinda like it but I don't know I feel like it miss something to me :)

8 minutes ago, Simone said:

Ooooooo a rabbit, what type of rabbit is he (big, small, floppy/not floppy ears)?

Its a Dwarf Lop haha but he is so big and fluffy he eat way tooo much 😂 If you remind me I will send you a pic on discord :D

Looking forward playing with you too hehe 

The other French canadian he's still active or?

10 hours ago, CheeseCakez said:

My account name is CheeseCakez and character name Héphilios by the way!

Sent you an in-game invite this morning!

The other French canadian he's still active or?

Yep! His name is @mikagi - I bet he'll stop in and say hi at some point.

Dual wield kinda like it but I don't know I feel like it miss something to me

I haven't done a DPS character yet myself, but I was doing a lot of research on builds yesterday, and it looks like dual wielding is the standard for all stamina builds. So you're on the right track there at least! I like to read https://alcasthq.com/ for build ideas, but I don't necessarily follow every detail. Check it out, you might find what you're missing!

Welcome Tomy :)

cheesecakes caught my eye and you, sir, have a good taste in desserts.

Some questions for you!  Don’t worry they won’t be hard :)

1. What do you do for a living? (You mentioned racer!)

2. What kind of topping do you add on your cheesecake if any? (Strawberry? Raspberry?)

Nice to have you here! 

Hi Tommy! 

I'm also a French Canadian so if you need any help you can always ask!

I also have some questions for you.

1 - What other mmo have you played beside ESO?

2 - Which role do you enjoy the most in mmo dps, healer or tank?

Hope to see you soon in game ;)

Hi Tomy! Glad you found us \o/

We are a goofy lot and I'm glad that appeals to you, lol. Honestly, the folks that play ESO do so mostly on weekends and some late night as well. I'm fortunate enough to play most days and love grouping with guildies for dungeons and stuff, esp. on weekends ^^

Questions!

1 - Would you rather be hugged (gently) by a black bear, or slip on a banana and slide face first into a pool of wet spaghetti? Why?

2 - Do you believe there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?

I'm going to change your forum rank to Recruit so you'll have more access to poke around. The in-game MOTD provides our Discord and Mumble details. If you have any problems with either, just shout.

I look forward to grouping with you!

5 hours ago, Vaaza said:

cheesecakes caught my eye and you, sir, have a good taste in desserts.

Hahaha cheesecakes are way the best dessert ever!

1- Yes during summer I always drive my racer so I can't wait but I'm an electrician hehe

2- Raspberry all the way! Thats my favorite berry mmmh haha :)

4 hours ago, mikagi said:

1 - What other mmo have you played beside ESO?

2 - Which role do you enjoy the most in mmo dps, healer or tank

Salut à toi! 

1- Hmm there's a big list haha let's cut with praticly every free MMO, FFXIV, WoW, Lineage 2, RuneScape, Age of Conan , WildStar , BDO , ArchAge and lot lot more 🤔

2- I need to be a Dps and I need to beat everyone in 1v1 thats my goal in a MMO to deal the biggest damage possible 

À bientôt!