Hello

Teroz

Hello people, my name is Tommie. I recently just graduated from college with a AG degree (AG=Agriculture). I have been playing video games since I was wee boy. My gaming career started when I played street fighter for the first time on Nintendo. Since then I was pretty much hooked to playing a game. Grew up playing the FF series, ff8 is my favorite but I enjoy all the the ff games, (yes even tactics). Legend of Dragoon, Parasite Eve, Dragon ball Z, pokemon, yu-gi-oh. Games I have always enjoyed have been FPS games. I excel in them, I just have a knack for them I guess. MMOs ? I play WoW and I used to play GW2. I also played competitive Call of Duty. I was at the peak of my performance at Black Ops 2. Me and my group almost made it to MLG Anaheim back in 2013 but got cut short. We were Masters 3. I was playing for V3ngeful gaming. I currently work at the college I graduated from as a coordinator until I find a job in my field of study. Im glad to play destiny for you guys and with you as well. Cant wait to meet everyone. Im also in love with cats :) 

Hi Teroz! Glad you found us :)

Another cat lover? \o/ -- you're in good company! lol Many of us have cats (I have 3: Chaos, Loki & Luna(tic)) and our Discord #social is full of daily pics n posts. Are you currently guarding any kittehs? If so, are you willing to post pics? 

I played GW2 as well, still do now and again but am presently taking a bit of a break and playing Elder Scrolls Online and having a ball.

AG huh? Pretty cool -- a little over a yr ago I moved to farm country (south Minnesota) from New Orleans, LA. It's a nice change of pace. Land Stewardship is a big thing out here, as you can imagine ^^

Time to offer you some cool aid! lol .........

SoH isn't just a guild in a title; we're a full-on gaming community and play lots of different games. If the game you join us in doesn't fill all of your gaming hungers, poke around on forums or Discord and find some folks who're playing the game you like. Grieve also organizes a 2x monthly game night for any/all SoHers who wish to join. 

Anyway, once Grieve gives me the go-ahead, I'll alter your forum rank so you can poke around some. He'll have to give you the Discord information for the Cohort. I look forward to gaming with you sometime!

Welcome to the Forums!

You should have a PM from me waiting for you here on the forums so take a chance to read through it at your convenience.

If you grew up on the FF series, did you ever play Mystic Quest?

I also played GW2 for awhile! What was you favorite Class? I personally really loved Mesmer & Warrior. The Portal hi-jinks in WvW was real. :D

In Destiny 2, who's your favorite NPC? Also what's your favorite Class?

Tacos or burritos?

We are getting more and Titans! 

Welcome to the fold man! People will probably throw shade at me--but even though I've played them all.....FF12 is bae.

If you could bake the BEST cookie--to give to a Cabal invasion force--and upon it being good enough, they would halt their invasion.....what kind of cookie would it be?