Well Met

Sardok

Well Met,  

Although I am not new to MMO's but I would be new to guild play in ESO.  I played EQ2 for years and I was in a small guild there before life happened and everyone went their separate ways.  I started playing ESO about a year ago and I have always played solo.  I currently have 5 characters in the game all at level 50+, with level 50 crafters in each crafting category.  Than being said I have accomplished much within the game and I have no problems helping anyone I can, but I also believe I still have much to learn.   I noticed in your guild description you indicated your average age is in the mid 30's...well...I would definitely raise that average, as I am retired in real life and I am 64 yrs. old.  I have been described as an easy going laid back kind of guy, so if you don't mind having an old timer in your ranks I would be interested in joining up.  Thanks!

Sardok (a.k.a. Art)

Hi Sardok, nice to meet you! We'd be glad to have you aboard, can you drop us your account name so we can send you an invite? We have a guild-wide Discord server and Mumble server we use for voice chat, you'll see the info for them in our guild MOTD in-game. One of our forum admins will be around to update you permissions soon too, that will give you access to the ESO area of the forum. One of our weekly group nights is tomorrow night at 8pm EST, you're welcome to come if you're interested!

Some questions!

• What's your favorite character of the five lvl 50s you have?
  • Favorite ESO activity?
  • Is retirement all it's cracked up to be?? (I'm betting the answer is a resounding yes!)

Hello Simone,  thank you for inviting me to join.  My account name is Sardok954.  I have observed conversations within the game where guilds recruit and use discord as one of the selling points.  Not knowing what that was I did some research and downloaded it to my PC, but since I have never used it....I have much to learn.  I will check out the MOTD and try to figure my way through it.  I can't promise to join in tomorrow night but I hope to join in group nights in the near future.

• Of the five characters I probably enjoy my Sorcerer the most.  Since I have been playing totally solo since I started I have him set up so that for the most part I can "take a licking and keep on ticking"... as long as I don't have to fight too many critters at once.
  • I always enjoyed exploring new areas, but when I recall my EQ2 days I enjoyed grouping the best.  Since all I have done in ESO so far is solo, I am interested in seeing what grouping is like in this game.
  • As for retirement, my standard reply is "Retirement is the best job I ever had".  I highly recommend it!

Hi Sardok! I'm delighted you found us -- it'll be nice to have a contemporary to hang with, hehe (I'm 54). I gotta scoot right now but I will alter your forum rank so you have more access and I'm definitely looking forward to chatting w/ you in game!

Cya soon :)