Intro

Gusenica

Hello!,

My name is Jim, 24 from Australia and my characters name is Gusenica @littlesnoze. I am new to ESO, having started on the 27th of May and I would like to join the guild. I'm not very good at video games so I may ask a lot of seemingly obvious questions but a lot of stuff just goes over the top of my head.

Have a good day!

Welcome to the guild Jim - nice to meet you! Feel free to ask us questions anytime - most of us started playing ESO about three months ago, so we all remember the questions we had at the beginning! ESO has a lot of stuff going on and tons of stuff to learn, and it doesn't always make it easy :) .

I used to play Lord of the Rings Online with someone from Australia - it was cool how well our schedules lined up haha! I'm an early riser, so you should see me online around 9pm your time on the weekend. We may have to start a weekend "breakfast club" for some early morning group quests.

I've upgraded your Discord access so you'll be able to chat in our ESO channels. You'll want to download Mumble too at some point so you can chat with us during groups (or just hang out!). We'll upgrade your forum access as soon as I can track down an admin. I recommend reading through all our posts there, you'll find some pretty good stuff for a new player. Look forward to gaming with you soon!

Hi Jim -- glad you found us.

I'll alter your forum rank to Recruit so you can poke around a bit. Do return to this site often, particularly the ESO section and hit up our Code of Conduct in the Guild Policy section. 

Now to offer you some SoH cool-aid, lol. We're not just in ESO, SoH plays many many games and is considered a large but tight-knit gaming community. We have twice monthly game nights (led by Grieve and posted here on boards) that involve anyone/everyone who wishes to play that title that night. That's found in Gaming Buzz if you're interested. So, if/when ESO fatigue sets in, look around our boards to see if there's a group playing a game you're jazzed about.

I look forward to seeing you in game!

Oops, almost forgot..... definitely download Mumble! It'll make answering those questions a lot easier! (we all had them, lol, the learning curve in this game is crazy)