Intro-Returning ESO player

Xedex

Hi Xedex! I'll be online again tomorrow morning and will send you an invite then. In the meantime, why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself?

• What other platform did you play ESO on, and how far along did you get? What's your favorite part of ESO, and what made you want to switch platforms? Good stuff for us to know so that we don't assume you have less game knowledge than you really have! (We've had a lot of brand new players come through haha).
  • Do you (or did you) play an other MMOs? If so, any favorites?
  • Do you have anything interesting about IRL you'd be comfortable sharing? Cool hobbies or jobs?

We have Discord for text chatting and Mumble for voice, the info for both is in our in-game MOTD. Look forward to meeting you soon!

Hi there! 

We'd love to hear more about you. I know, I know --- Introductions are sometimes tedious and nerve-wracking. Not a lot of people like to talk about themselves (and then there are those that do! lol)  My intro to SoH was entitled "Fresh Meat" and I had fun writing it. Good thing, too, b/c the peeps here get after the funny sometimes xD

Do you like animals? I'm a cat lover myself. What I like best about pets is they don't actually care if you're a screwball. I have 3 cats atm and would adopt all the cats everywhere (!!) if my husband wouldn't totes have a cow. I suppose Chaos would have a cow, too, and his brother and sister Loki and Luna(tic). 

Ok, other stuffs now.... SoH has been a gaming community for nearly 14 yrs. We play lots of games from pretty much all genres. Once you've been added to the roster, I'll change your forum rank so you can poke around a bit and get a feel for who we are, etc. Nice folks -- open minded and compassionate. Feel free to be exactly who you are ^

I look forward to gaming with you :)

• 2 weeks later...