Intro, Primarily Destiny 2 player

TheRundown

Hey all!

About me: My name's Ted, and I'm a 28 year old Colorado resident returning to school for a music degree. Most of my hobbies are music related (production, violin), except for the gaming. As a Boulder, CO resident I have access to a ton of craft breweries, so I guess you could throw finding and drinking delicious beer in there too. I grew up in Maryland, northwest of DC near Rockville, and moved out here a few years back. Oh and before you ask, I've never seen The Rundown starring Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, and at this point I think it would ruin things if I did :D

Games I've been really into over the years include Super Smash Bros Melee (I was a competitive player who traveled out of state for tournaments), various Call of Duties (CoD4 was my first real PC game and first FPS), Rocket League, Borderlands 2, Halo 3, Overwatch, and all the Guitar Hero and Rockband games. In addition to D2 right now I also play some PUBG and Slay the Spire.

I've been playing D2 since a little after PC launch, and done as much as I can do. Sadly, the clan I was in was pretty small and a lot of players fell out of playing, which has led to myself and a few other members to move on. We got to do the first couple raids a few times, but not much more than that, so I'm really looking forward to a chance to raid more, maybe even try the prestige raids if you do them. I've also been grinding PvP for both casual and comp, and it would be nice to have other people to play with if any of you are down!

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Welcome to the Forums! Looking forward to running with you as well!

We have a few people playing Competitive together trying to work towards that Redrix's Claymore and you'll definitely get a chance to run that raid content. We actually have both teams running this tonight jumping into Prestige Leviathan and planning for Spire of the Stars next week.

Also, nice to see another Rocket League fan. I've been playing on and off since launch. Still only sitting at the Platinum ranks though. :( We also host Community-wide game nights and Overwatch pops up occasionally for that.

Anyways, I'll have a forum mail coming your way later today or tomorrow with a couple threads to check out.

Heya Rundown -- glad you found us! Welcome to the last gaming community you (and possibly your friends) will ever need! lol

But seriously, I genuinely hope you enjoy playing Dest.2 w/ Grieve and his group. I'm playing ESO atm and dabbling in a couple other games when I have time, but I wanted to stop by and say "hi" and ask you a few get-to-know-you type questions....

1) Do you have any pets? If they aren't cats, how-come-why? Get cats! lol

2) What are you favorite pizza toppings?

3) What person in history would you most like to have a conversation with? Why?

Ok then -- I'll pester you no more ^^ Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about SoH -- and have fun!!

1) I don't have any pets (can't afford/places I'm living don't allow), but I have owned a lot of pets when I was still living with family! My sister was allergic to both dogs and cats, so we mostly had rabbits for a long time. We've also had various birds (parakeets, cockatiels, parrotlet, amazon parrot), and currently a chinchilla and ferret. If I haaad to pick one to own, I'm honestly not sure what I'd go with. I looove cats, but I feel like I wouldn't be great at taking care of them. (I can't stand the smell of wet cat food hahaha)

2)Hmm, I'm not sure what I'd say are my favorite, but I definitely make a lot of use of pineapple. I know that one can be a bit divisive, but I can't help but love it. Meats I'm partial to are bacon and chicken, and I love mixed veggies from onions to spinach to mushrooms.

3)Probably Johann Sebastian Bach. I don't know much about him as a person, but his music is fundamental and instrumental to pretty much all rigorous study of music, and despite the fact that it's so structured he's probably my favorite classical composer. As a violinist he's an enormous influence on how I read and understand music.

I've been having a lot of fun here so far in just a day, so I'm optimistic going forward!

Whoops! How'd I miss this thread! Hi potential friend!

I've been stationed in Denver (Aurora) and Maryland (Fort Meade), both nice places. I'd like to retire in the Denver area in a few years, assuming the infrastructure and housing ever catches up with the population boom.

Random question time!

What is Cayde-6's favorite dance?

My son is really into game music composition using FL Studios - what app do you use?

Name your least favorite movie in the Star Wars universe, and explain why.

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is bizarre, I thought I responded but I don't see the post. Sorry for the late responses!

Cayde's dance-I didn't play D1 so I don't know if there's a correct answer, but I'm going to guess the Odder Dance

I use FL Studio primarily, but I've also used Logic a good bit.

Lease favorite maybe is Phantom Menace. a) Introduced Jar Jar b)poor soulless anakin child c) Darth Maul was treated so lamely. No voice lines, no plot arch, he was just thrown in so they could have a lightsaber fight at the end.

My favorite smell...that's a toughie. Fresh baked bread maybe? Post-rain air? Or the sea air. I can't decide.