Intro

xxxjohnnie

Yo, my name is Johnnie. 
26, Memphis local.
I'm pretty much the strongest person in this whole guild.
What do I do for a living? 
I'm a business owner. 
Founder/CEO of The Salty Spittoon.
Favorite food? 
Shrimp, like your significant others.
I also have a pirate shrimp tattooed on my calf.
I'm primarily here to play (R2)D2 with my boy 901Kr00l.
I have a son. 
He's 5 and bilingual, cause we're better than you.
I bench 666ebs. (exboyfriends) 
Most of this has been about as serious as a fruit roll up. 
Let's get lit.

1517806737974.png

1 minute ago, 901Krool said:

WHO IS THAT SEX-C DUDE YOU WORK WITH? That could only be me.
1V1 ME IN FORKNIFE? Foolish to bring a knife to a gun fight lil bih.
IS GETTING A TATTOO SCARY? Not as scary as hearing "i'm late."
ARE THEY PERMANENT? As permanent as fusing your dog and your daughter.
IS ATTILA YOUR FAVORITE BAND? Attila is for buttboys.

DID YOU KNOW THIS GURL MADISAN CRY URVRY TIEM? Idk anyone named Madison, but with a name like Madison-Cry-Urvry-Tiem I hope she doesn't live up to it.
YEET OR BE YEETED? Depends on if you like laying on your back. 

Okay... I'm going to break the awkward silence here and try to move past the cringe that we have just endured and give you the benefit of the doubt since I know the guy who referred you is a good person.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! And, @901Krool Did you really need to egg him on? :Onion402:

Since I could barely decipher your first posts, excluding a couple items, let's start the question process and Intro over.

What type of business do you run?

What is your actual favorite food?

You've got a son and he's bilingual. So English & what?

What other games do you play besides Destiny 2?

Any hobbies? Athletically? Musically?

I'm getting the impression you like anime. Which shows are you currently watching? What are you all time favorites?

Do you have any pets?

I look forward to your responses.

1 hour ago, Grieve said:

Okay... I'm going to break the awkward silence here and try to move past the cringe that we have just endured and give you the benefit of the doubt since I know the guy who referred you is a good person.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! And, @901Krool Did you really need to egg him on? :Onion402:

Since I could barely decipher your first posts, excluding a couple items, let's start the question process and Intro over.

What type of business do you run?

What is your actual favorite food?

You've got a son and he's bilingual. So English & what?

What other games do you play besides Destiny 2?

Any hobbies? Athletically? Musically?

I'm getting the impression you like anime. Which shows are you currently watching? What are you all time favorites?

Do you have any pets?

I look forward to your responses.

What type of business do you run? Construction and a FightClub/Bar called the Salty Spitoon

What is your actual favorite food? Shrimp

You've got a son and he's bilingual. So English & what? Mandarin 

What other games do you play besides Destiny 2? Not much anymore. Probably just be grinding on D2 for a while. I was on Fortnite/ Rocket League/ Northgard 

Any hobbies? Athletically? Musically? Uhh, I'm pretty good at a lot of stuff. I run through a lot of hobbies. Currently I make some music, that's pretty much it though, cause we're in peak season with work. 

I'm getting the impression you like anime. Which shows are you currently watching? What are you all time favorites? LOL. Darling in the Franxx is what I keep up with most currently. All time.. Samurai Champloo, Space Dandy, Darling in the Franxx, Kill la Kill idk 002 is bae that's pretty much all there is to me anymore.

Do you have any pets? My ex left a fish tank over here. Idk what's in there I just feed em. 

1229311227173.jpg

Hello potential new friend! 

I remember having a Spongebob poster up in my barracks room like 13 years ago... it's nice to see he's still a (meme) force to be reckoned with, hahaha.

Random question time!

What class do you play in D2, and why is it better than all the other ones?

Have you ever gone Super Saiyan at a very inappropriate time, or do you irrationally hate DBZ like I do?

Would you rather fight zombies or robots?

30 minutes ago, Tyrlis said:

Hello potential new friend! 

I remember having a Spongebob poster up in my barracks room like 13 years ago... it's nice to see he's still a (meme) force to be reckoned with, hahaha.

Random question time!

What class do you play in D2, and why is it better than all the other ones? Hunter annnd idk I just started I haven't played anything else.

Have you ever gone Super Saiyan at a very inappropriate time, or do you irrationally hate DBZ like I do? I don't think there's an inappropriate time, unless you did it before the price of all saiyans just to be a turd. Trunks, Buu, and Vegeta are lit. I can't stand Goku. Annd, i'm like 666episodes behind probably. Not super into it.

Would you rather fight zombies or robots? Zombies are limited to human motions, which is way easier than robots. Since robots can link up with computers etc, that would be rough. Although and EMP should pretty much cover that easy enough.. It would be harder to put into motion I'd imagine.. Then again robots, control most technology, so we'd probably never get to it in time.. Yeah zombies.