Decker's Introduction

ThatDeckerGuy

Hi all! I am primarily a Destiny 2 player moving over from console to PC. I also play Hearthstone, a bit of Overwatch, and the Pokemon TCG which I play very often. I am a 28 y/o youth pastor in the United Methodist Church. I love what I do, but don't worry I don't care if you are religious or not I would never push my religion on anyone else. I am a very active person that loves to lift weights and play soccer. I have a wife of about 2 months that is very supportive of my gaming hobbies though she is not into it herself. I look forward to meeting you all and getting some games in! 

5 hours ago, Velius said:

I’m glad to see you on pc finally! Which Halo game is your favorite and why? Also, which Pokémon deck is your favorite and why?

Halo 3 was my favorite simply because of all the fond memories playing with friends. My favorite pokemon would have to be Blastoise! He was always my go to when I was a kid and a turtle with cannons on him still seems cool to me haha

Hello potential new friend!

I also once had a newlywed wife who supported my gaming habit... don't overdo the gaming, or you'll suddenly have a wife who does not support your gaming habit. :lol:

Soccer fan, eh? I've been watching way too much World Cup... what's your favorite club? What position do you usually play?

What's your favorite ship in the history of sci-fi?

What's your favorite Pokemon meme?

Welcome :)

The thing that has worked for my wife and I is that we agreed that raid nights were my "Game Nights" So basically the one or two nights a week that I had raid were the only nights that I would play online once she got home. The other nights I logged off once she got home or soon after. Has kept us happy and me off the couch :P 

On 7/3/2018 at 2:46 PM, Tyrlis said:

Hello potential new friend!

I also once had a newlywed wife who supported my gaming habit... don't overdo the gaming, or you'll suddenly have a wife who does not support your gaming habit. :lol:

Soccer fan, eh? I've been watching way too much World Cup... what's your favorite club? What position do you usually play?

What's your favorite ship in the history of sci-fi?

What's your favorite Pokemon meme?

Hello! That is great advice that I am doing my best to follow! 

MLS would be the Portland Timbers! I was a goalie for a long time, but I really like playing center mid on the field as well. 

The TARDIS is my favorite ship for sure, Ive been a whovain for a long while.

The squritle gang 100% =D

On 7/3/2018 at 6:25 PM, NelsonJEDI said:

Welcome to clan man!

Thank you so so much! 

What made you jump to PC? 

There was just something about Mouse and Keyboard that made we want to play here. Also uncapped frame rate is incredible!

Who's your favorite character to roll with in Overwatch?

Tracer for sure! I love all the mobility and the uhoh button 

Looking forward to seeing you in game!

On 7/3/2018 at 7:07 PM, Cryus said:

Welcome :)

The thing that has worked for my wife and I is that we agreed that raid nights were my "Game Nights" So basically the one or two nights a week that I had raid were the only nights that I would play online once she got home. The other nights I logged off once she got home or soon after. Has kept us happy and me off the couch :P 

Thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind. I would love to stay off the couch XD