Intro: Destiny 2 Player

Fly2Freedom

Hello everyone!

I am Fly2Freedom, and I am really eager to meet all of you! I have been playing Destiny about a month and a half after getting it from Humble Bundle and have got both DLCs. I want to get used to meeting new people (because im kinda an introvert) but I know that this will be fun. I actually met a lot of you a day before writing this in an Escalation Protocol and you all seemed like really nice guys (and i need people to carry me through leviathan). Anyways, I really want to meet all of you and maybe play some games together! 

Welcome to our Forums! Glad you enjoyed Escalation Protocol with us last night!

I know we spoke briefly this morning and will be looking forward to hearing your voice in Mumble & Discord once you have that mic/headset. If you need recommendations, feel free to ask we have some pretty knowledgeable people when it comes to tech gear too. :P

Anyways, as is ritual here, I will get the questions rolling since we like to get to know our people.

What do you do for a living? Are you a working dude or student? If a student, what's your concentration?

Any pets? Pictures?

Any non-gaming hobbies?

What other games do you actively play?

What are some of your all-time favorite games?

Tacos or Burritos?

Winter or Summer?

Dogs or Cats?

Hello again! Bugging out the audio on Level 3 EP is a weekly ritual for us, haha. I have just 2 questions for you:

1) Favorite show/movie set in a future/future-like setting?

2) Favorite show/movie set in a past/past-like setting?

Looking forward to raiding with you!

5 hours ago, Grieve said:

Welcome to our Forums! Glad you enjoyed Escalation Protocol with us last night!

I know we spoke briefly this morning and will be looking forward to hearing your voice in Mumble & Discord once you have that mic/headset. If you need recommendations, feel free to ask we have some pretty knowledgeable people when it comes to tech gear too. :P

Anyways, as is ritual here, I will get the questions rolling since we like to get to know our people.

What do you do for a living? Are you a working dude or student? If a student, what's your concentration?

Any pets? Pictures?

Any non-gaming hobbies?

What other games do you actively play?

What are some of your all-time favorite games?

Tacos or Burritos?

Winter or Summer?

Dogs or Cats?

Hello again!

As of now, I am a student, and i'm really into music and technology.

I have a dog, she's a beagle and her name is Annie. No pictures just yet.

On my spare time, I love to just chill and play some piano for a bit. I've never taken actual piano lessons, I've just taught myself with Youtube videos.

Usually the only other games I play are Overwatch and Blackwake.

All time favorite games would probably be Team Fortress 2, Destiny 2, and Payday 2.

I'm basically in love with burritos.

I love summer because there is just a lot to do and its not freezing cold.

dogsdogsdogsdogsdogs.

3 hours ago, Velius said:

Hello again! Bugging out the audio on Level 3 EP is a weekly ritual for us, haha. I have just 2 questions for you:

1) Favorite show/movie set in a future/future-like setting?

2) Favorite show/movie set in a past/past-like setting?

Looking forward to raiding with you!

Hello! 

My favorite futuristic-type movie would either be Ready Player One or Enders Game.

I don't know if this counts but a really good past-like movie for me is Back to the Future 3. 

I'll see you soon!

2 hours ago, Tyrlis said:

I actually bought Blackwake recently. How is it? Do I need a group to play?

It's really, really fun! It is based mostly on teamwork and good communication. There's no quickplay option so there are a lot of community servers to choose from, and you can have up to 54 people in one game, so you don't need a group unless you want to play with just your friends, so you choose an empty server.

• Grieve locked this topic