Washingtron's Intro - Primarily a Destiny 2 player

Washingtron

Hi All!

I have been friends with Hyna for going on 15-ish years and believe that I may have chatted with a couple of the members here back in the early WOW days.  I am a 36 year old father of one beautiful daughter and husband to an amazing wife.  We have three dogs that may as well be my children.  I work as a Director of Human Resources for a farm group that manages property across the the US.  When I am not doing that I am either spending time with my family, helping my wife with her photography business or playing video games.  I played a bit of Destiny 1(beta through Rise of Iron ~640 hours), completed all the raids (G Washingtron is my xbox live tag for completion info) and have played Destiny 2 on and off since launch.  I primarily play a little in the evenings after work and have more time on the weekends (Friday and Saturday nights in particular). I look forward to meeting you all and hopefully joining your ranks!

Hey, welcome to the group!

If you think 640 hours of destiny is "a bit" I'm eager to see what "dedicated" would mean to you!

Questions: 

If you could fly but only for distances of less than 100 feet, or have super strength but every time you perform an incredible feat you can't move for an hour, which would you pick?

Which is the superior animal, a squirrel that can remember where it buried its nuts or a bat that can actually see?

Hey Washington, welcome!  Any friend of Hyna's ... is automatically punish! lol I jest -- it's lovely to have you. Hopefully, you'll call us "home" as well and perhaps join us for other games as they strike your fancy.

I do have a couple get-to-know-you type questions...

1) what, to you, is comfort food?

2) why are cats the most amazing pets?

3) what would you do if you encountered an alien? 

I look forward to gaming with you!

56 minutes ago, TheRundown said:

Hey, welcome to the group!

If you think 640 hours of destiny is "a bit" I'm eager to see what "dedicated" would mean to you!

Questions: 

If you could fly but only for distances of less than 100 feet, or have super strength but every time you perform an incredible feat you can't move for an hour, which would you pick?

Which is the superior animal, a squirrel that can remember where it buried its nuts or a bat that can actually see?

I think that I would go with super strength.  100ft isnt too far. 

I would go with the bat he would be gaining something, I think most squirrels do fine with the nuts they can remember the location of. LOL

Excited to play with you guys! 

1 hour ago, Fera said:

Hey Washington, welcome!  Any friend of Hyna's ... is automatically punish! lol I jest -- it's lovely to have you. Hopefully, you'll call us "home" as well and perhaps join us for other games as they strike your fancy.

I do have a couple get-to-know-you type questions...

1) what, to you, is comfort food? Beef Stew, reminds me of my childhood.

2) why are cats the most amazing pets? - Trick question, dogs are the most amazing pets (even though one of my girls does kinda look like a cat). You can ask Hyna, I hit the lottery 3 times when it comes to dogs.

3) what would you do if you encountered an alien? - Hope that they see the better part of humanity vs what we have a tendency to portray/highlight.

I look forward to gaming with you!

2018-05-19_17-45-03_386.jpg

Hello potential new friend!

On 7/13/2018 at 8:38 AM, Washingtron said:

I played a bit of Destiny 1(beta through Rise of Iron ~640 hours)

I'll second what Rundown said, 640 hours doesn't seem like 'a bit'. But I also would NOT want to know how many hours I've put into EVE Online...

Random question time!

1. What are Titans hiding in their shoulder pads?

2.  What made you decide to play D2 on PC?

3. Favorite alcoholic & non-alcoholic drink?

5 hours ago, Tyrlis said:

Hello potential new friend!

I'll second what Rundown said, 640 hours doesn't seem like 'a bit'. But I also would NOT want to know how many hours I've put into EVE Online...

Random question time!

1. What are Titans hiding in their shoulder pads? - Snacks

2.  What made you decide to play D2 on PC? - LOL, good question.  I have it for PS4, Xbox 1 and PC. Settled on PC because friends were playing (my highest level character is still on PS4).

3. Favorite alcoholic & non-alcoholic drink? I love a good bourbon. Drinking Eagle Rare neat at the moment.  Outside of that it is tough to beat an ice cold glass of water.