howdy y'all

brick_hamp

Hi everyone my screen name is brick_hamp. My real name is Zach and I'm 24 years old. I live with one of my best friends deaddiggle and his girl friend, shes ight too lol. I just finished sitting up the computer in the new house and I'm back in action. I've worked in bar-b-q joint for about 4 years as a cook. I like the cooking but not the grease smell. I've mostly played destiny on PlayStation, but i picked it up on pc right before the forsaken expansion dropped. love playing group games, but i can also dig playing some Total War: Warhammer 2 or some kerbal in my free time. I'm a huge fan of dad joke so if you have any i'm all ears. Talking about that did y'all know 3.14% of sailors are Pi-rates. Anyway thanks for having me and i can't wait to start playing with y'all.

Thanks Again

brick_hamp

Welcome Brick! Glad to have you joining us!

Got any hobbies besides gaming?

As you must be an expert, what BBQ food is the best?

Also, any preference for cats or dogs?

I hope you find South of Heaven to be a great new home. Definitely explore the forums and check out everything we have going on.

I'll be sending you a forum mail with some info for you to check out later today.

Answering Grieve, I love guns and knifes and being able to use both outdoors if that counts as a hobby. When it comes to BBQ I gotta say my favorite is smoked brisket with some good dry rub on it. When it comes to animals dogs probably win, but i like cats as well.

Something to end with does anyone know what a 747 make when it bounces? My guess would be Boeing, Boeing, Boeing.

I just wanted to say thanks y'all again for having me in South of Heaven.

On 10/25/2018 at 10:21 PM, brick_hamp said:

kerbal

KSP! I lost a solid 6 months of gaming time to that game. How far did your manned missions get? Did you also strand some poor kerbalnauts on Eve? That was the mission that finally helped me quit the game, spent 4 hours designing a behemoth that should have been able to take off from Eve, another 2 hours gathering the kerbalnauts from two previous crashes and refueling the lander... and then I couldn't make it into orbit.

Other random questions...

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

What are Titans hiding inside their shoulderpads?

And lastly...

My laptop was making funny noises the other day, it sounded like it was singing....

Probably because it was a Dell.